Thors Day

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Today will be a fun day. I think one of my minions has reached the breaking point with the other minion. There was definite tension in the air yesterday. Today I need to make sure they install 2 pieces of equipment before 4pm. I may have to get angry with them :twisted:

Later, I'm back off to Bury for another concert. This time with the Fusiliers Band, so will be a bit more professional than Monday night! Looking forward to it.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Another day, another meeting and another Christmas party :)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    works smash up was a smash up, won four prizes in the draw, twelve cans of beer, litre of spicey and two calenders! Booze got drunk, calenders got given away! Boom!

Today is tidy up, sober up and then drive to Englandshire for xmas hols with the lucky mrs13.

toodle pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' trolls,

Another day in work watching the place getting quieter and quieter as folk disappear, one-by-one, for this 'Christmas' holiday.

Today, work is mostly office based and gives me chance to demonsatrate the awesomeness of my google-fu. I shall also be trying to arrange a meeting in Bristol, on Friday afternoon. Right before Christmas. Yeah, that'll go well, then!

Onwards! To caffiene! And possibley bacons!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Today is my last day of work this year! Back on 6th Jan. Get the fark in there!

Tomorrow is the day I am going to Tesco to fight a load of housewives and grannies for christmas shopping. Made even more interesting because the boats were unable to sail yesterday. Always amuses me that the day after the boats haven't been able to re-stock tesco shelves, they're absolutely wiped out of bog roll and bottled water.
    People are idiots!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Today will be meh, I may ride bikes, I will sit on the internets a lot and I will have the hair chopped off at some point as it's long enough to eat and has gone completely wild. I don't mind it looking stupid at all, in fact I don't care what it looks like but it's getting in the way under my bike lids so it's got to go.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning shirkers.

Today is a good day, finish for Christmas at lunch time and I'm not back until January 6th :D

I can safely say that all work for the year is over!
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Afternoon All

Unlike all the other shirkers this is my last day of non work before working till 6th jan. Ah well should be a bit of a toss about on the Xmassy days.

good luck with the last minute shopping and save some pennies for the sales. Only don't get a shock and have the post office send it to you, you may not receive it.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Evenin' Tarts,

Late one at the office to try and get stuff off mu desk and onto others desks so I can bugger off tomorrow for 16 days off 8) May even get over to Cwncarn in the next couple of weeks if I'm lucky.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    I had a busy night and i'm feeling thor today.
  • I had a busy night and i'm feeling thor today.
    Is that because you were the b1tch tonight?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro