Ian Watkins!

Phil Fouracre
Phil Fouracre Posts: 207
edited December 2013 in The bottom bracket
Great to see that the evil b.....d has got what he deserves, hope he serves every second. Bonus if a few other inmates treat him as they seem to do other similar types of offender!!

Comments

• vespario
    vespario Posts: 228
    A certain inevitability that he may not last long inside.
    A very twisted individual and some very worrying signs that police failed to act on warnings!
  • WindyG
    WindyG Posts: 1,099
    Hopefully he gets proper gang raped in the showers and then some lifer slices him up, I can't believe how someone could be that sick.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Difficult to comprehend how someone can be so twisted.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • I don't think that anyone will be able to get near him. He will be secured in max security wing without any chance of a threat. Biggest threat to his life will be himself.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    11 months old???????
    He is what rope was invented for!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I can't even begin to understand what the hell goes through someone's mind to make them think that doing something like that is acceptable.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • neddie
    neddie Posts: 101
    Cant understand it myself

And why is he a paedophile rock star ????? Surly hes just a paedophile??
    Boardman Comp.

Norco Fluid
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    seanoconn wrote:
    Difficult to comprehend how someone can be so twisted.

Covers it perfectly
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    He's going to have plenty of time to reflect on his actions...
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    Great to see that the evil b.....d has got what he deserves, hope he serves every second. Bonus if a few other inmates treat him as they seem to do other similar types of offender!!

A bullet behind the ear is what he deserves and so do those two sl@gs that let him abuse their own children.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    I only got so far as it doesn't do to read that sort of stuff.

Makes one want to kill.

I also hope that no youngsters that get on here read that.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • arran77
    Peat wrote:
    Here are the sentencing remarks from the case:

Mod Edit Link Removed

I wouldn't read it while, or soon after eating.

That is completely sickening :shock:

I know this is BB but I don't think that link is necessary :?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    I hope Watkins comes to an untimely end in prison.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    arran77 wrote:
    know this is BB but I don't think that link is necessary :?

I clearly described what it is and suggested that it was not nice. There is no reason to click it if you wish not to.
  • I feel sick after reading that. Inhuman.
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    Lads I'm removing the link as it really isn't necessary on here
  • DeVlaeminck
    DeVlaeminck Posts: 8,718
    I see no justification in ever letting him out - someone that does that can surely never be trusted in society again - got to agree for the safety of future kids I hope he kills himself.
    [Castle Donington Ladies FC - going up in '22]
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    It will be better for everyone if he tops himself. Personally I hope someone gives him a good shoeing before he does though.
  • arran77
    Joelsim wrote:
    It will be better for everyone if he tops himself. Personally I hope someone gives him a good shoeing before he does though.

This.

I don't want that piece of shite competing with me for oxygen and I don't want my taxes being used to look after him.

Even his Dad, a man of the cloth, wants to give him a kicking :evil:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2525722/Lostprophets-paedophile-Ian-Watkins-described-child-sex-abuse-crimes-mega-lolz.html

seanoconn
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    Velonutter wrote:

And people openly wishing for him to get beaten, raped and to kill himself is?

I'm not defending the guy, i just find this thread puzzling.
  • I'm really not sure who is more sick, Watkins or the mothers.

Obviously there are many victims in this case and I hope that those who were young and innocent before all this can recover, without it deeply affecting their lives.

I also feel sorry for the other members of The Lostprophets. Not only has IW's depraved acts affected his victims, but it has also meant that they have lost their immediate livelihood.
  • arran77
    I'm really not sure who is more sick, Watkins or the mothers.

That's a tricky one, obviously both parties did the most horrendous things imaginable to those poor children but the Mothers actually let it happen, there should be no stronger bond / protective instinct than between a parent and their child, for that reason I would possibly say they were more sick.

It's immaterial really though, all are complete monsters who never deserve their freedom again :evil:

seanoconn
  • Totally stunned by the depth of the depravity on show in this case. There really are no words!
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    People who commit such terrible crimes as this are 'wired wrong'. No amount of prison time, beatings or 'therapy' will help them or make them safe in society. Only death will fix 'em, how that happens is of no concern of mine, I only know that the sooner they're gone, the better.

I'm a father of two young boys and I just can't comprehend this at all. Sickening, truly sickening.
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    This is quite amusing though.........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-25447856
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    I also feel sorry for the other members of The Lostprophets. Not only has IW's depraved acts affected his victims, but it has also meant that they have lost their immediate livelihood.

Apparently not - sales are up. This was reported on R4 in relation to a typical Sun foaming at the mouth article about the injustice of Watkins earning Royalties whilst in prison. Not quite sure what the Sun thinks the one has to do with the other but then it hardly has much of a reputation for reasoned argument.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Ian who?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Peat wrote:
    Velonutter wrote:

And people openly wishing for him to get beaten, raped and to kill himself is?

I'm not defending the guy, i just find this thread puzzling.

Like Peat, I find it puzzling.
    I read most of the link, but it people didn't want to it was their choice.
    I must admit, I hadn't really followed the story, but seeing the judges remarks rather than some tawdry headline in The Sun, really brought home the depravity of these people.
    Yes the newspapers would give the general story, but perhaps not convey how cold and indifferent these people were to the suffering they were causing.
    People had the choice whether to read it, but that choice has now been withdrawn.
  • As the OP I wasn't trying to post a controversial thread, just how I felt at the time. The link that seems to have upset some of you was removed before I saw it, so no idea what it said. I do get the impression, though, that everyone seems to feel like I did when I heard the story.