The elevated status of BB

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited December 2013 in The bottom bracket
Now, contrary to TPM, I think BB is frequented by souls who aren't easily offended, like a laugh and can talk about anything as long as it lasts only 2 or 3 posts.
We don't discriminate, we'll slag off anyone and anyone is welcome to slag us off as long as it isn't along the lines of:

"Oh dear T47b, i'm afraid to say that you do have rather smelly feet"

The 'demise of BB' from a mandog who cannot stay on topic for long who would get slapped and kicked by mods and square pants in any other part of the forum is an odd statement indeed?!

I think we have acheived great success in perfecting the art of p!ss taking without personally insulting anyone whilst 'avin a laugh. We can come in here, let our hair down (if you have any), put on the comfiest of slippers and chuck sh1t at the fan from the comfort of an armchair. What more could a pleb want?

Personally, I think TPM needs to be metaphorically smothered in Woad and taken out the back, a funnel placed in his mush and fed 2 litres of Vodka, a kebab and a half bottle of Whisky. If this place was gone, we'd all be bemoaning it's absence.

Long live BB.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Well said P.

Where else would you get away with calling me cuntchops every few days :lol:

Other parts of the forum and other members seem to get really personal in the insult department, here tough nothing is said with any seriousness and that's what I love about this place :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    arran77 wrote:
    Well said P.

Other parts of the forum and other members seem to get really personal in the insult department, here tough nothing is said with any seriousness and that's what I love about this place :wink:
    Speak for yourself. I mean every letter of every insult.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Well said P.

W@nker.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Yes you can insult anyone you want, but don't dare say they wear a crap watch.
  • ballysmate
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Well said P.

W@nker.

What a bunch of w@nkers we are. :lol:
  • where the f ack is t47b
  • ballysmate
    where the f ack is t47b

Talking of w@nkers, here's the Mantis. :lol:
  • seanoconn
    Now, contrary to TPM, I think BB is frequented by souls who aren't easily offended, like a laugh and can talk about anything as long as it lasts only 2 or 3 posts.
    We don't discriminate, we'll slag off anyone and anyone is welcome to slag us off as long as it isn't along the lines of:

"Oh dear T47b, i'm afraid to say that you do have rather smelly feet"

The 'demise of BB' from a mandog who cannot stay on topic for long who would get slapped and kicked by mods and square pants in any other part of the forum is an odd statement indeed?!

I think we have acheived great success in perfecting the art of p!ss taking without personally insulting anyone whilst 'avin a laugh. We can come in here, let our hair down (if you have any), put on the comfiest of slippers and chuck sh1t at the fan from the comfort of an armchair. What more could a pleb want?

Personally, I think TPM needs to be metaphorically smothered in Woad and taken out the back, a funnel placed in his mush and fed 2 litres of Vodka, a kebab and a half bottle of Whisky. If this place was gone, we'd all be bemoaning it's absence.

Long live BB.
    Spoken with true megalomanical panache. Seizing the opportunity to behave as the BB spokesperson. Well said.

Where is T47b anyway? He's conspicuous by his absence.
  • class is permenant from is temporary.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    where the f ack is t47b
    What the fark are you doing here, thought it was dead boring in BB? :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • how old are you sean, did i win?
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    where the f ack is t47b

my reasons are my own
  • seanoconn
    how old are you sean, did i win?
    You first...
  • i already said in my other thread
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    where the f ack is t47b

The other kids elsewhere on the forum think he's weird, this is the only place he fits in :wink:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    where the f ack is t47b

Come on Stevo, get a pic posted for the caption comp.
  • arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    where the f ack is t47b

The other kids elsewhere on the forum think he's weird, this is the only place he fits in :wink:

BS my threads keep the whole non technical bits going.

you cleverly excluded such legendary and popular threads as, where was i.

and others
  • pinno
    They are even getting disgruntled in Pro Race:

viewtopic.php?f=40002&t=12952400

I think Ugo needs a hand - he's a decent mod and they are giving him a hard time.

Have I called you cuntchops every few days A77? I must be slipping a little.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    where the f ack is t47b

Come on Stevo, get a pic posted for the caption comp.
    Alright alright, I'm on the case...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • They are even getting disgruntled in Pro Race:

viewtopic.php?f=40002&t=12952400

I think Ugo needs a hand - he's a decent mod and they are giving him a hard time.

Have I called you cuntchops every few days A77? I must be slipping a little.

its your fault. you facesitting thread. and wtbs hes just a dick.

with the rogers news it will be in meltdown. jlt everyone new something was up considering how crap hes been at sky and couldn't fit into their training regimes...
  • seanoconn
    i already said in my other thread
    Yeah but there was adding up involved.
  • actual score and a quarter and twain

politically 75
    mentally 13
  • come on is bed time.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Oi! I heard that :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    class is permenant from is temporary.
    ?
    On the sauce last night?
    :lol:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • arran77
    come on is bed time.

Was that an instruction or an invitation :shock:

seanoconn
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    What a bunch of feltchers :roll:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • pinno
    Tha'ts a new one - 'Feltchers', what the heck's that?

Oh and where tf have you been MattC (C for cuntchops) 59?
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    If it's a real one it's a goodun. Could be a spelling mistake though
  • pinno
    Mikey23 wrote:
    If it's a real one it's a goodun. Could be a spelling mistake though

Maybe 'feltchers' is a word that describes really hairy legs.