What's occurring?

Pross
Pross Posts: 40,454
edited December 2013 in Pro race
That's two threads just disappeared whilst I've been reading them. Had they really gone that bad or is this an escalation from the spate of locking to complete removal?

Comments

• TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,554
    It's a bit silly because then it just speads to other threads. The Armstrong one is a great example of containment and indestructibility at the same time.
  • The second
    left the forum March 2023
  • They've been renditioned.

No but seriously and I count myself in this, can we just try and not get dragged into a parallel universe. I am going to endeavor to take a deep breath and walk away when things go all twighlight zone. Hopefully it will give Ugo less to do.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • I'm guilty of allowing myself to react and I apologise to users of this forum for my having taken certain posters to task on what they post.

There's a Mick Rogers doping thread now...
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Beatmaker
    Beatmaker Posts: 1,092
    Did Brian Smith post in the last two pages of the JTL thread?
  • Jez mon
    Jez mon Posts: 3,809
    Do the threads actually have to get deleted? At least with locking them, it's clear what's gone wrong, some of us don't get to read the forum during working hours, and to come back to find the JTL thread has disappeared from the face of the earth is slightly puzzling, and saddening, because I should think there was some entertaining stuff in it!!
    You live and learn. At any rate, you live
  • mike6
    mike6 Posts: 1,199
    Jez mon wrote:
    Do the threads actually have to get deleted? At least with locking them, it's clear what's gone wrong, some of us don't get to read the forum during working hours, and to come back to find the JTL thread has disappeared from the face of the earth is slightly puzzling, and saddening, because I should think there was some entertaining stuff in it!!

Its ok Jez, you missed nothing. The mods did the only thing possible to stop it turning into a black hole of "Yes he did, no he didn't " It wasn't big or clever. :D