Wednesday Madness...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I'm half asleep this morning, shouldn't have gone to bed so late. I played Organ (fnar) at a concert yesterday and it was bedlum. A youth brass band, playing a different version of the carols from what I was playing, and they were playing as loud as possible, I matched :twisted:

Yesterday I found out that the person that will be looking after the Macs once they've taken them off me, will be on 2 pay grades higher than me. This has left me an angry mule.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    TKM - how did you find out about the pay grade - this is something you could use to your advantage.

Morning

Nice meal out last night and giggle at my old chaps Christmas bash - thankfully tonight is relax, so healthy food and no ale

Prior to being good - just another day of work fun
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690

Yesterday I found out that the person that will be looking after the Macs once they've taken them off me, will be on 2 pay grades higher than me. This has left me an angry mule.

Laters!

that used to happen all the time in my old job. it caused 3 really good people to quit when they found out and the pay wouldn't be matched.

morning all,

feeling pissed off this morning as I got to cc last night to go for a ride with northern monkey and I'd replaced a warped rotor with a new one, unfortunately I'm a complete spanner and replaced a 180 with a 185!!!! what a cock :lol:

that's about it really, today will be spent buying a new 180mm rotor and avoiding work.

laters
  • Morning homos.

2 more days at work!!!!!!!!

Today will mostly be spent slacking off and eating chocolates.

Laters
  • matthew h wrote:
    TKM - how did you find out about the pay grade - this is something you could use to your advantage.
    With the job advert. It's for Internal Applicants only. I would go for it, but it would mean I'd lose all the work in the studios that I do (which is my main job really). My boss asked if I was in the Union as I could challenge it, I said no, so she called me stupid :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    TKM- that sucks although all my suggestions as to what you need to do involve ditches and/or arson.

Morning bumders

Woke up feeling guilty that I'd not done any work for a few days, then remembered I don't need to. Today will involve bikes, and sorting out the hockey club accounts, other than that playstation time I think.

TTFN
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C88Ydagh0Q

Morning. Today is my Friday woop. Meh
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning jokers, at heathrow, bikes checked, looking forwards to 3 weeks riding awesomeness ttfn
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning tw@s

just set up our tea bar for this afternoons xmas drinks and prize draw afternoon, it will start civilised and deteriorate into bedlam and carnage in a matter of minutes, unfortunately it will be a c0ck fest as the haggard old steg admin burds are never going to get a rise, even with the amount of booze on offer!

I like!

Tomorrow will be m'eh!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    G'day
    I'm on a train. Later I'll be on a plane. When I get out of the plane I'll be in Dubai, te next plane will take me to Melbourne. Sadly there are no bikes involved. There will be a wine tour, surfing, sea kayaking, stand up paddle boarding and lots of sunshine.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • ITS THE HOOOOOOLIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAYS!

Came home today, had a change of clothes, and went straight off for the trails. I really loved my ride today. Muddiest one yet! :D Every single person stared at me on the way home because i was that muddy. My mum is going to go ape shit when she sees my clothes!

Well when i say its the holidays, ive to go into school for a couple of hours tomorrow. Fack knows why :roll: at least its a non uniform day, and i have no lessons.
  • Angry Bird wrote:
    TKM- that sucks although all my suggestions as to what you need to do involve ditches and/or arson.
    This. I like this.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Evening Cruddies,

Was feeling a bit delicate this morning after too much free plonk - ended up going to two Christmas parties last night :) . Now about to escape home for dossing and sleep.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]