Cannondale F2 caffeine team green edition more green

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited December 2013 in Your mountain bikes
Came across this in may this year and in mint condition with all manuals, including oe inner tubes and tyres.

Best part though was the colour :mrgreen:

Spec was standard..

Lefty speed 110mm fork
Shimano LX drive train with the edition of xt rear mech.
LX brakes
Mavic rims

Comments

• lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    That's kind of yellow though ;)
  • Anonymous
    edited December 2013
    Stripped down polished and heli taped.
  • Anonymous
    lawman wrote:
    That's kind of yellow though ;)

It's 2 tone colour yellow top tubes and green on the sides.. Pics ain't the best. More to add. :wink:
  • Love it!! Lefty hardtails win every time!!!!
    James
  • I'd like to see it muddy.
  • WindyG
    WindyG Posts: 1,099
    Is this another ride around the park and nothing more bike?
  • Anonymous
    Love it!! Lefty hardtails win every time!!!!
    James

The lefty does look nice on it.
  • Anonymous
    WindyG wrote:
    Is this another ride around the park and nothing more bike?

The spec continues more pics to follow..

As for park bike it's defo not, smashed a fair few miles on this now. But have another build as well :wink:
  • Anonymous
    edited December 2013
    Time for some upgrades.

First was to change the grips and keep to the colour scheme.
  • Anonymous
    edited December 2013
    More parts arriving. I couldn't resist in leaving the bike standard..
  • New pics required immediately!!
    James
  • benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    The cable outers are too much. Ive not seen the bike but I can say that with 100% confidence.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • Anonymous
    benpinnick wrote:
    The cable outers are too much. Ive not seen the bike but I can say that with 100% confidence.

Have faith my friend.
  • Anonymous
    New pics required immediately!!
    James

More pics to follow
  • Anonymous
    edited December 2013
    Shimano xtr
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    Is that a tiny saddle or a huge hand?
  • Anonymous
    Is that a tiny saddle or a huge hand?

I have proper shovel hands!
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    I think this is going to look superb, lefty's are great XC forks, though the damping control in rougher conditions is a bit marmite.....
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Anonymous
    The Rookie wrote:
    I think this is going to look superb, lefty's are great XC forks, though the damping control in rougher conditions is a bit marmite.....

Lefty's are defo marmite :wink:
  • Anonymous
    edited December 2013
    Shifters and bars
  • This is rapidly becoming my dream bike!!! Is the rear mech not fitted yet? You've been spending good money on this build and I can't blame you!! It's going to be stunning!!!!
    If you ever want to sell it I have dibs!! Haha
    James
  • Anonymous
    This is rapidly becoming my dream bike!!! Is the rear mech not fitted yet? You've been spending good money on this build and I can't blame you!! It's going to be stunning!!!!
    If you ever want to sell it I have dibs!! Haha
    James

Rear mech fitted bud..

Ohh there's more to follow.
  • Have you ridden it along the towpath yet?
  • WindyG
    WindyG Posts: 1,099
    HUGE attention seeking going on, this bike is on another forum all complete, most of it Sept/Oct why not just the pics with all these parts on, we can then crack on with taking the P like the last time you built a bike and rode it on a bit of grass and then sold it as you were done MTB'ing.
  • Anonymous
    WindyG wrote:
    HUGE attention seeking going on, this bike is on another forum all complete, most of it Sept/Oct why not just the pics with all these parts on, we can then crack on with taking the P like the last time you built a bike and rode it on a bit of grass and then sold it as you were done MTB'ing.

Only a few more pics to add.. Sent ya a pm.
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    HUGE attention seeking going on, this bike is on another forum all complete, most of it Sept/Oct why not just the pics with all these parts on

Well it's pretty obvious none of those photos are recent.

Good luck with the Furious Freds in this weather!
  • Anonymous
    njee20 wrote:
    HUGE attention seeking going on, this bike is on another forum all complete, most of it Sept/Oct why not just the pics with all these parts on

Well it's pretty obvious none of those photos are recent.

Good luck with the Furious Freds in this weather!

Tyres came off after the photos running Conti's at the mo
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    Far more sensible. Freds will be great for your riding in the dry, I'd certainly hang onto them.
  • WindyG wrote:

Wow wow ! Santa ain't gonna bring your pressie now ! What your problem dude ! They guy showing his love for mtb ! And you just blaze out your guns ! I.m sure you would not say it to his face so why do it here !
    Cannondale RZ 140 (WIP) (24.35lbs ) full suspension
    viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12860378
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    WindyG wrote:

Wow wow ! Santa ain't gonna bring your pressie now ! What your problem dude ! They guy showing his love for mtb ! And you just blaze out your guns ! I.m sure you would not say it to his face so why do it here !

Seeing as the pair of you only come on here to post pictures of your bikes, are you surprised people think you're attention seeking? Perfectly justifiable comments. And despite the green tint, that frame is most definitely yellow. You want team edition check out some of the proper team builds a chap had, think his name was greygoose IIRC. Now they were nice bikes 8)
This discussion has been closed.