Saddle Fizik Antares 00
    Stem Deda 35
    Tyres Conti four seasons.
    Bar tape Fizik
    Peddles Speedplay Zeros
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Better Pictures please.

Seriously considering this frame as my next bike. The only thing that's stopping me is that my current top Groupset is Ultegra 6800 and I couldn't bring myself to put shimano on an Italian frame (yer I know, its just me)

How do you find the geometry is it quite racy, at 43 with a bad back would it be too much for me . (hence why a lynskey sportive is also on the list.)
  • matt-h
    matt-h Posts: 847
    Yep. Better pics needed.
    Even though I know it's going to be lovely

Matt
  • tim wand wrote:
    Seriously considering this frame as my next bike. The only thing that's stopping me is that my current top Groupset is Ultegra 6800 and I couldn't bring myself to put shimano on an Italian frame (yer I know, its just me)

No its not, you are very right. It would be sacrilege.
    Ribble Ultralite Racing 7005, Campagnolo Veloce groupset, Campagnolo Khamsin G3 wheel set
  • I will get better pics tomorrow, it's very comfortable.
    Very pleased.
  • Pictures as promised
  • Promised
  • Another
  • Another
  • Another
  • Sorry pics not brill I'm pretty crap downloading pics.
  • Hopeful
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Lenny love the bike!! but your picture skills are woeful.

Go to an image hosting site such as Flickr or Imageshack and upload the pictures with their browser
    Then just copy the "forum code" it gives you into your post.

I use image shack and you don't even have to use the "Img" tab at the top of her to bookmark your image with that.

photo14at.th.jpg

C'est voila

actually that's a bit crap too :(

photo12an.th.jpg
  • ledeev
    ledeev Posts: 208
    tim wand wrote:
    Better Pictures please.

How do you find the geometry is it quite racy, at 43 with a bad back would it be too much for me . (hence why a lynskey sportive is also on the list.)

Do it, get the Sportive. Soooo comfortable over even the worst UK roads and the geometry wouldn't throw you off when you get it slightly wrong.