Mehnday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Meeeeehhhhning Losers!

Getting up at 5:30 after a week off is lame.

Well, sh1te weekend continues. My cars engine management light is still on, which, after reading the trusty Haynes manual could be that the garage didn't reset the ECU when they fit it. So, hopefully I'll get to leave work early tomorrow to go back to the garage who can fix it. For free. Because I ain't paying £270 to pay any more! :evil:

Today, I have no idea what I'm doing, but I need to find work for 2 minions!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Determined to get out on the bike at some point and probably go to Cannock, the problem is it's really really really warm and cosy being tucked up in bed still and it seems like a shame to get up.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    meeting meh and then overnight beer
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning

day off for me, gonna hopefully sort some xmas shopping or i might just stay in bed a la Angry bird!

pip pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Ah Forums back...

Today is a slow day with pictures from the Xmas party going round. Highlights being the bumper car show downs! and various other wee things!

Today is soldier threw the yawns get shite done then head home clean out the gerbils and watch crap!
  • CitizenLee
    CitizenLee Posts: 2,227
    Afternoon,

Spent forum the downtime having a look on STW....

Good god what a self-important, picky, snarky, uppity bunch they are! Was a quick reminder why I stopped going there for anything other than classifieds.

So, good to have BR back! As the saying goes, you don't know what you've got until it's gone :)

Lee
    Current:
    NukeProof Mega FR 2012
    Cube NuRoad 2018
    Previous:
    2015 Genesis CdF 10, 2014 Cube Hyde Race, 2012 NS Traffic, 2007 Specialized SX Trail, 2005 Specialized Demo 8
  • Good evening!

Physics test today. Two sides. The first side i got 100%. Then the second page was a series of questions based on one scenario. I couldnt get the first answer right, and that answer was needed for the rest of that page. So essentially i got 100% on one page, then 0 on the next. What a bummer.

I came home at around 2:45 today. I didnt think there would be enough daylight to get a ride in. I fancied it, especially because it was wet and i enjoyed my last wet ride. I looked outside around 2 hours later and it just started getting dark. Missed opportunity really. Should have got changed as soon as i came home and went straight out! Ah well. Holidays soon. I have also gained some "intel" on the location of an apparently really good mountain bike track. A few people have told me about it but i cant find it. I should find it next time out.

I think Kowalski has left the forum now, i thought the ban was lifted by now.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    I was going to post at 4.30 this morning en-route to the airport, but the forum said 'no'. B*****d.

Evenin' lickers of windows

Knackered!

That is all.

Owarzzzz.......zzzzzz...........zzzzzz......zzzzzzz.......
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,476
    I think Kowalski has left the forum now, i thought the ban was lifted by now.
    Yep, no motorbikes or lol'ing for a while now.

Evening Saddle Sniffers,

It's going to be a tough last week at work, everyone seems to be doing a good impression of headless chickens. Roll on F*****g Friday. At least its the work Christmas party tomorrow so we can get trolleyed for free and laugh at people who can't take their booze :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Christmas party beer finished as the bar has closed - £58 for six people was the record round. Regret organising a run for 7am now