The Friday night christ i'm f.ucking bored thread...

Comments

• MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Ooooh........ Touch of a red wine head this morning, and I have to start to put the house back together today, so no early ride to clear the cobwebs :(
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    @p.. Thanks
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Mikey23 wrote:
    @p.. Thanks

Your welcome.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Mikey23 wrote:
    @p.. Thanks

Your welcome.
    I feel nauseous.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Mikey23
    Manners cost nothing... We are being nice to each other and staying on topic. One modslap is one too many...
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:
    @p.. Thanks

Your welcome.
    I feel nauseous.

That's 'cos you were wandering about last night and came back pi$$ed. Dodgy Kebab was it? I always go for a Shish Kebab (lots of chilly sauce), not a Doner.
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Jeez it was a busy night in the dungeons last night. Tonight, we get pi55ed!
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • seanoconn
    Do the Feds still use dungeons then? Brutal.
  • pinno
    In is the new 'out' so i'll be mowstly being in tonight.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Watching as manly a film as you can get as long as it is rated 12-15 for the grandson.

Will have a couple of drams when he is sleeping. The wife takes duties then.

Rock 'n roll!
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    out/in for me

pub till kids get restless (9 & 6 yrs old) then home for drinks :)
  • smidsy
    smidsy Posts: 5,273
    I will mostly be researching who the hell Bill Hicks is in an attempt to understand the critique of my attempt at humour in the Pro Race 2014 gear thread :-(
    Yellow is the new Black.
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    smidsy wrote:
    I will mostly be researching who the hell Bill Hicks is in an attempt to understand the critique of my attempt at humour in the Pro Race 2014 gear thread :-(

Ha i just read that and laughed they must have had a bad day,enjoy Bill Hicks anyway

i looked into buying a Rolo but someone had taken the last one.
  • daviesee
    smidsy wrote:

Ha i just read that and laughed they must have had a bad day,enjoy Bill Hicks anyway

i looked into buying a Rolo but someone had taken the last one.
    Thanks for the memory.
    I remember a girl that I had just met giving me her last Rolo.
    That'll mean something to those of a certain age.
  • smidsy
    smidsy Posts: 5,273
    daviesee wrote:
    Thanks for the memory.

I was beginning to think I was the only one who did remember the rolo "do you love anyone enough" campaign.

I trust you ended up together? :P
    Yellow is the new Black.
  • Mikey23
    here we are again, happy as can be, all good friends and jolly good company...
  • daviesee
    smidsy wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    Thanks for the memory.

I was beginning to think I was the only one who did remember the rolo "do you love anyone enough" campaign.

I trust you ended up together? :P
    Not long.
    But long enough. :P
  • Mikey23
    @s... got some stick there dincha...
    im surprised that someone took the time and trouble to write that riposte
  • seanoconn
    smidsy wrote:
    I wouldn't worry about trying to understand a 12 year olds critique :wink:
  • seanoconn
    Friday = Chest and abs day. Whoop whoop
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:
    Friday = Chest and abs day. Whoop whoop

What language are you talking :?

Do you mean you'll be going out looking for a large breasted woman called Abbie?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    I'm thinking of rounding up all the boring tw@ts for a pre Christmas Friday drinks party, at a central location suitable for everyone. Basingstoke canal is looking the likely option. Get the beers in arran. Your Missus can mind the 20 or so kids we'll have to bring with us.
  • Mikey23
    Sounds like a plan. Does Basingstoke canal have a telly?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    seanoconn wrote:
    I'm thinking of rounding up all the boring tw@ts for a pre Christmas Friday drinks party, at a central location suitable for everyone. Basingstoke canal is looking the likely option. Get the beers in arran. Your Missus can mind the 20 or so kids we'll have to bring with us.
    Actually that's not a bad idea. Then we can prove we're not all sad feckers.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mikey23 wrote:
    Sounds like a plan. Does Basingstoke canal have a telly?

Isn't that the correct medical term for a lady's back bottom?
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • seanoconn
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Actually that's not a bad idea. Then we can prove we're not all sad feckers.
    This ^^^

For anyone who might have preconceptions about how Pinarello might look, I found this photo of him while snooping through his flickr account.

rabnesbitt_zps9168b0a4.jpg
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:

Nice idea Sean, the only slight problem is that Mrs 77 is out at a Christmas do tonight so you'll have to bring the ankle bitters over and we'll be staying in at mine :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Hey great thermal base layer piñarello is wearing...
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Nice idea Sean, the only slight problem is that Mrs 77 is out at a Christmas do tonight so you'll have to bring the ankle bitters over and we'll be staying in at mine :roll:
    Paaaaarty?
  • seanoconn
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Hey great thermal base layer piñarello is wearing...
    Team Sky's 2014 kit actually :D