FESTIVE COMMUTING

nixoncreative
nixoncreative Posts: 80
edited December 2013 in Commuting chat
Anyone out there embracing the festive spirit??? and no those hats aren't very aero, the slightest headwind and it feels like your neck is about to snap off.

photo2_zps86982080.jpg

Join the Pro Team Claus
http://www.strava.com/clubs/jinglebells

Comments

• They don't appear to have mudguards so I wouldn't fancy washing the suits. :)
  • fatsmoker wrote:
    They don't appear to have mudguards so I wouldn't fancy washing the suits. :)

I think they are only going to be used for one season anyway as after its maiden voyage I had worn a hole in the crotch of mine, must have been plenty moving from side to side down there :wink:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    fatsmoker wrote:
    Oh yes they do.
    It's also panto season
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:
    fatsmoker wrote:
    Oh yes they do.
    It's also panto season

In that case.....

Oh no they don't :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    This is more like it:

22036.jpg
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    fatsmoker wrote:
    Oh yes they do.
    It's also panto season

In that case.....

Oh no they don't :P

Widow twanky here to sort this out once and for all, oh yes they do and they're behind us :lol:
  • Asprilla wrote:
    This is more like it:

22036.jpg

What sort of pad does it have?
  • goonz
    goonz Posts: 3,106
    Do wapha do one?
    Scott Speedster S20 Roadie for Speed
    Specialized Hardrock MTB for Lumps
    Specialized Langster SS for Ease
    Cinelli Mash Bolt Fixed for Pain
    n+1 is well and truly on track
    Strava http://app.strava.com/athletes/1608875
  • slowbike
    slowbike Posts: 8,498
    My ride looks like this ....

E2F334A2-420D-4DD9-A83E-0184C941DD4A.jpg

but I'm wearing normal gear - although I do have a red jacket so slightly "festive" ...
    I've got a santa hat to go on top - but it doesn't fit over the lid - so a bit of bodging required ...
  • Slowbike wrote:
    My ride looks like this ....

E2F334A2-420D-4DD9-A83E-0184C941DD4A.jpg

but I'm wearing normal gear - although I do have a red jacket so slightly "festive" ...
    I've got a santa hat to go on top - but it doesn't fit over the lid - so a bit of bodging required ...

Noice :D

Our hats didn't so our resident king of coat hangers and cable ties came up with a master plan and pimped them, the lights inside the hat really finish it off.
  • This is where it's at - http://www.strava.com/clubs/jinglebells

Santa hats were made by bending a coat hanger in half and loads of cable ties. Looks good. Also looks like the KKK in silhouette.
  • slowbike
    slowbike Posts: 8,498
    heh - I top the leader board for longest ride and most climbing last week ... longest ride is correct ... most climbing ... nah - it recons I do ~500feet more climbing on my ride home than I do - all in the first 1/2 mile as I take the GPS from office temperature to close to zero ...