FAO Greg66666666 tri

Comments

• rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    I though xzkqszellium was a type of petrol? Or washing powder?

You are right though. Very Greg. They look like 1980s space ships and nobody's ever heard of them. He could spend many happy years at bike jumbles searching for the only 12 pairs of cleats that were made for them.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • spasypaddy
    spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
    ah but rolf thats where it becomes a bit better. they are actually time iclics! so will never have a problem with cleats
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    spasypaddy wrote:
    ah but rolf thats where it becomes a bit better. they are actually time iclics! so will never have a problem with cleats

Oh well then - I think you'll find that Gregs desire for ludicrous pedals would disdain a mere obscure rebrand job. My recommendation - the Exus Mag Flux which retains the foot with an earth magnet.

magnet_pedal.jpg
    Faster than a tent.......
  • spasypaddy
    spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
    its not a rebrand job its a new body which uses the same cleat.
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    Rolf F wrote:
    spasypaddy wrote:

Oh well then - I think you'll find that Gregs desire for ludicrous pedals would disdain a mere obscure rebrand job. My recommendation - the Exus Mag Flux which retains the foot with an earth magnet.

magnet_pedal.jpg

and by the looks of it weighs the same as the earth
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.