Ever wanted a Pinarello but thought you couldn't afford it?

EKE_38BPM
EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
edited December 2013 in Commuting chat
Think again.

Click here for the bargain of a lifetime and if you order by Monday you get an extra 10% off!
Check out the weight! Only quality bikes tip the scales this amount!

No, my account hasn't been hacked.
FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!

Comments

• Ever wanted a Pinarello but thought you couldn't afford it?

Err nope :wink:
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • I did read a recent article about the guy who ticked a couple of boxes when setting up his Sky subscription and won one of Wiggins actual Tour winning bikes. The first he knew of it was when it was delivered to his house. He now has to decide whether to keep it or sell it and if he sells it how much for? He took it out for a spin but it was still set up for Wiggins. His wife said he wasn't allowed to display it on the wall in their house.
    Fat lads take longer to stop.
  • That's a pretty hefty frame!
    Frame: triple butted 6061 T6 aluminium frame weighing only 13kg
    "Mummy Mummy, when will I grow up?"
    "Don't be silly son, you're a bloke, you'll never grow up"
  • Widgey
    Widgey Posts: 157
    13kg! That is 2+kgs more than my 56cm steel full mudguard bike! Definitely not lightweight.
  • Tipping the scales at 9.05kg and still £200 cheaper I think my daughter will still be getting an Islabike Luath 24 when she fits it rather than this. Shocking that they claim this as lightweight.
  • Who was it said Pinerello's association with Halfords would cheapen their brand? Well they've got egg on their faces now! What a beauty! That thing has Italian hand made exclusivity written all over it.
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    Do you think IP will be buying ip one when they're old/big enough?
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • Who was it said Pinerello's association with Halfords would cheapen their brand? Well they've got egg on their faces now! What a beauty! That thing has Italian hand made exclusivity written all over it.

:lol: Nice one - I'm not biting though.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,605
    Heard they're so heavy they crease the tarmac....
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    ...what the 700,000 obese children in the UK?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Just got my son a Carrera Zelos Junior at £224.99 for xmas. Went to collect it on Saturday after receiving a call saying it was ready for collection, when I arrived they said it wouldn't be ready till next week, after telling them I had just received a call they got a soemone to put it together. I had to ask the 'mechanic' to cut the brake cables and stick the end covers on as he just left them hanging down. He then tried to flog me a year's maintenance. Oh well, got there in the end.
    Fat lads take longer to stop.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    13kg???

My (Halfords own brand) Carrera Gryphon hybrid has been eased down to just 9.5Kg!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,635
    There's a suspiciously similar looking model on the official Pinarello site, named as the Speedy T6. Doesn't seem to confirm that weight though.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition