i have a new idea

2»

Comments

• dave02
    dave02 Posts: 325
    We could have leather "Chaps" and heels and spurs on the shoes, call the collection "The Pinto Range" , I Know, its all coming together, make some bikes, call the road bikes Steers and the mtb bikes Bullocks. Not sure Wiggo is the right man we could do with a good rider, anybody know one, :o
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    This idea of your's dave is really taking off - in your head.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • dave02
    I have sold my shares, made £3.50 and bought a new seat for my hedgehog bike, looking for a new venture to invest in :!: .
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    dave02 wrote:
    I have sold my shares, made £3.50 and bought a new seat for my hedgehog bike, looking for a new venture to invest in :!: .

I have a bridge for sale. Interested?
  • dave02
    Does it have a river under it, ive always wanted a river, :?:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    I got a whole box of 'odds-an-sods' bike stuff that might have antique value in 25 years.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • dave02
    I will have the sods, i can throw them in my new river :)
  • dave02
    Any one else had anything off Ballysmate , still waiting for my Bridge, got myself a river now i cant get to the other side to feed my chickens. :P
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    dave02 wrote:
    Any one else had anything off Ballysmate , still waiting for my Bridge, got myself a river now i cant get to the other side to feed my chickens. :P

I put it in the post.
    But the mail isn't that reliable. I remember posting some norks to Yossie and Daviesee landing up with them.
  • dave02
    was it a 4"x 4" or 3"x 3" post, why did you not send me a nork, and WHOS got my bridge