I'm quite dim, how do I use Strava????

Kev0brit
Kev0brit Posts: 6
edited November 2013 in Road general
I tried out strava this morning. Downloaded the app for my mobile. But when I look at my recorded ride on my phone it has the route map, the distance, time etc. Then, when I try to save it, all it shows is time, distance and thats it. When I try to look at my activity, why isn't it saving my route map? Can anyone explain to me how to use strava?

Comments

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Not clear on how you are saving it. Are you uploading the ride to the Strava website?
  • On my phone when I look at my ride I click on the little + symbol in the top right hand corner. It then shows my ride under "My Activities" and uploads automatically on the website. But then it only lists time and distance, nothing else.
  • I think you should screen print the phone and computer display and upload as photos.
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Have you created an account on the Strava web site, and logged in to that a/c on your phone? When you save the ride is your phone connected to the internet either via data or wifi? You should see the ride uploading and synching with your phone.

The website shows more detail. When you've got that sussed go onto Veloviewer for more stats.
  • CiB wrote:
    Have you created an account on the Strava web site, and logged in to that a/c on your phone? When you save the ride is your phone connected to the internet either via data or wifi? You should see the ride uploading and synching with your phone.

The website shows more detail. When you've got that sussed go onto Veloviewer for more stats.
    ^^^^^this
    Lapierre Aircode 300
    Merida
  • I did create an account on the web site before I started. Well, I have no idea what it was, but just checked my phone right now and it has updated with the map and it all works fine. Don't know why it didn't do that this morning, but its working fine now. Thanks anyway.
  • Kev0brit wrote:
    I'm quite dim, how do I use Strava????

Have you had a Full Frontal Labotomy first?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles