Winter jacket

getfit14
getfit14 Posts: 15
edited November 2013 in Road beginners
Can anyone recommend a warm winter cycling jacket for a budget up to £60 doesn't need to be waterproof just warm , thanks in advance

Comments

• thanks oxoman , have briefly looked at Decathlon will look again ,with the amount of choice out there didn't want to make a mistake
  • Spot on mate, Ive been looking at reviews on some jackets that get 5 stars on some sites but they have been reviewed by 1 customer so not really reliable. £60 is not a lot of money when you look at some cycling clothing but it is to me
  • dhb Minima S waterproof jacket - £43. Brilliant value, rolls up incredibly small. Underneath a mixture depending on conditions - HH base layer/cycle shirt and/or dhn Windslam long sleeve top.
    Felt z95 - loving my first road bike
  • vs4b
    vs4b Posts: 257
    Altura night vision. Not the waterproof style but the one that looks like a soft shell winter jersey. Great bit of kit.
  • I'm waiting for my Endura Windchill to arrive today. It seems to get a lot of good reviews and I went to Evans to try it on and it fit really well. You can find last years model, brand new on ebay for around £50.
    http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/ ... ket-32190/
  • kajjal
    kajjal Posts: 3,380
    You can get previous years jackets brand new in some sizes with big discounts, try the major cycling retailers.