Am I being thick?

It's just a hill. Get over it.

Comments

• crushs
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    SecretSam wrote:
    Am I being thick?
    Come on, keep up :lol: I've asked this before and I can't remember exactly. TDV = The divine Victoria and TDN = The divine Nina (Nina and the neurons) Or something like that. Basically Victoria Pendleton and Nina
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    The late great Yossies biatches :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    Thank god someone finally asked! That's two (or three) things I've learned in as many days :D
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,098
    Oh seriously, Nina out of Nina and the Neurons? She was seriously lushtastic, I was really quite upset when the kids got too old to watch CBeebies. I'd put it on "Series record" on the video box thing, my missus thought I'd recorded it for the little ones, then realised how the consumption of Kleenex had increased...

• Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Victoria Pendleton, are you serious? Isn't she just a little bit barking?
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Mikey23 wrote:
    I wouldn't think you would have a problem with that.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Halfway to Upminster.
  • TDN and TDV shall not be spoken about like that - I've seen Yossie reduced to tears at the end of an episode of TDN & the neurons.

They are divine and out of your reach I'm afraid Gents.

I think the mentallness is one thing that is actually quite cute about TDV. That and she's lush.
  • Oh - the Yossie does get very protective over them, so please do upset him. He's whinging enough about not being able to log in at the moment anyway, so not lets get this this little thing started.
  • arran77
    Tell Yossie he's well out of date, I posted this piccy a while back

y26q.jpg

This is Rebecca Keatley, the Welsh star of CBeebies show Let’s Play.

TDR=winnarrrr

:wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • I'm not going to tell him that. You tell him that. He'll flip. Don't make him angry (especially over TDN and TDV). You wouldn't like him when he's angry.

Anyway, we're sticking with TDN http://bwakeling.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/nina.png
  • arran77
    She's not bad, trouble is as soon as she opens her mouth and talks it's all over for me, it would be like having Pina or Daviesee there :P

seanoconn
  • Hmmmm - you do have a very valid point. Imagine her drunk - it would be angry indecipherable gibberish. But I bet when she's not trying to kick your head in that she's a fun drunk. Be cool.
  • arran77
    Drunk after a few bottles of buckfast she'd do anything :lol:

seanoconn
  • Generally fight, I'd say.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,207
    Mikey23 wrote:

Yeah but not nuts enough to satisfy Yossie's fantasies.
  • I've just left Yossie in the Mess in a Mess - TDV is giving him grief and he's decided to hide behind a mountain of pork scratchings while she goes mental mental chicken oriental at home.

Oh his arteries won't be loving him in the morning, I can tell you that much for nothing .......................
  • secretsam
    arran77 wrote:

y26q.jpg

TDR=winnarrrr

No

Nina first, Ms Pendleton (hadn't noticed she's nuts) second and Miss Swansea a very distant third

• Agree completely with SS. As in Secret Sam, not the mental Nazi people. Oh no, UKIP I ain't. I mean the BNP. No, I mean UKIP.
  • secretsam
    Agree completely with SS. As in Secret Sam, not the mental Nazi people. Oh no, UKIP I ain't. I mean the BNP. No, I mean UKIP.

I do with people would stop using the N word in relation to me. Someone did it on Road Beginners recently. I'm getting paranoid.

Anyway - back to Nina. Nina in "sexy, grown up mode" or in "playful, Neuron-loving mode"???

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Rumour has it Nina's piled on the pounds since her neuron days.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    SecretSam wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

y26q.jpg

TDR=winnarrrr

No

Nina first, Ms Pendleton (hadn't noticed she's nuts) second and Miss Swansea a very distant third

Well you and JC can DP TDV and I'll have Rebecca all to myself :wink:

seanoconn
  • Deal.

Rebecca is Welsh - she'll only want to introduce sheep into the whole thing and we all know how sheep poo doesn't wash out of bed sheets, don't we?

Errr: don't we all?
  • arran77
    Nina's talking about sticky buns at the moment on CBeebies :wink:

seanoconn
  • secretsam
    arran77 wrote:
    Nina's talking about sticky buns at the moment on CBeebies :wink:

Ohhhhhhh...that conjures up so many lovely images...