OT If you need a (another) reason to hate Sky

tailwindhome
tailwindhome Posts: 18,878
edited November 2013 in Pro race
http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio ... -channel-4

"So Sky Movies has swiped Elf from Channel 4, and an annual mass-watching tradition has been thwarted. Without hyperbole, this means Christmas is ruined"
“New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!

Comments

• Beatmaker
    Beatmaker Posts: 1,092
    B*****ds!
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    So now they've destroyed the National Elf Service.

(I've already got my coat)
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • rayjay
    rayjay Posts: 1,384
    This is exactly what I am talking about. Me the wife and the kids love this film. I just told my wife "Fu%k Sky" her words
    My wife teaches Kung Fu part time and she never gets angry.
    This is a xmas disaster, I need a drink.
    I hope Brailsford burns his turkey :lol::lol::lol:
  • ad_snow
    ad_snow Posts: 469
    Oh no... if only there was somewhere you could purchase this movie for super cheap to watch it anytime...
    Or if there was a cheap, instant streaming service where you could watch the movie anytime...
    Or if there was a way you could download it in a matter of minutes for free and watch it anytime...
  • rayjay
    ad_snow wrote:
    Oh no... if only there was somewhere you could purchase this movie for super cheap to watch it anytime...
    Or if there was a cheap, instant streaming service where you could watch the movie anytime...
    Or if there was a way you could download it in a matter of minutes for free and watch it anytime...

I have never heard of such devices.
    Are you from star trek world?
  • rayjay wrote:
    This is exactly what I am talking about. Me the wife and the kids love this film. I just told my wife "Fu%k Sky" her words

Is it possible the "Fu%k Sky" is a move in Kung Fu and you've misinterpreted this for some other meaning?
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • rayjay
    rayjay wrote:

Is it possible the "Fu%k Sky" is a move in Kung Fu and you've misinterpreted this for some other meaning?

Brilliant :lol::lol::lol:
    My wife's calm now and I am safe.