What ever happened to?

florerider
florerider Posts: 1,112
edited November 2013 in The bottom bracket
Conspiracy theorists.

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    My God, you're right! What did happen to them!? It's as if they disappeared off the face of the planet. My guess is a massive cover up, that goes all the way to the top.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • florerider
    looks like you know more than you're letting on
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    seanoconn wrote:
    My guess is a massive cover up, that goes all the way to the top.

By suggesting this you have doomed yourself with the rest of them. If I never hear from you ever again, it will confirm my suspicion . Sh!t, Doomed myself too now.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    They have all had hits put on them.
    Shhhhhhh.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    There was a bloke in the crudcatcher a couple of years ago who was a bit of knob end conspiracy theorist. He started an argument with pretty much the rest of the forum about why one of the buildings next to the Twin Towers collapsed. After that thread, he was never heard from again...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    There was a bloke in the crudcatcher a couple of years ago who was a bit of knob end conspiracy theorist. He started an argument with pretty much the rest of the forum about why one of the buildings next to the Twin Towers collapsed. After that thread, he was never heard from again...

He's in a ditch
  • florerider
    Did he find out what happened to Spangles? Does any one know or is it being hushed up?
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    florerider wrote:
    Did he find out what happened to Spangles? Does any one know or is it being hushed up?

Here she is

kaplinsDM1202_468x727.jpg
  • florerider
    Better not ask what happened to Marathon then
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    Ballysmate wrote:
    florerider wrote:

Here she is

I wanna eat some spangles right now.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Be quite the lot of you!!! You'll end up coming in from a time-trial and zipping yourself into a duffel bag in the bath and that will be the end of that.
  • plowmar
    plowmar Posts: 1,032
    It's OK JFK is on the radar again. Plus his moon mission.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Ballysmate wrote:
    florerider wrote:

Here she is

I wanna eat some spangles right now.
    As it's nearly Christmas I'm thinking about stuffing them.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • dave02
    dave02 Posts: 325
    What is the theory. :?: