edited November 2013 in The bottom bracket

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424

We're sorry! This video is not available in your location. :oops:

I had to use my imagination, which as it turns out was sooo much better than the blurred image of a pink thing in a field on the edge of the horizon (googled alternative not belonging to eurosport media corp) :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:

Knowing you I reckon it's best not to click on this at work :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

It is pretty safe as it was for French live TV so shot from a fair distance.
    You are looking for my post this morning in the thread.

PS:- Pina, you were late to the party. :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    daviesee wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

:(

I was hoping for something a little racy for later :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

:(

I was hoping for something a little racy for later :wink:
    I'll see what I can do :wink:

Do you want me with or without the wellies?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    She's fit as the butchers dog. Why the fark didn't the camera man who filmed that scene in the field use a telephoto lens?

Doria_Tillier-Le_Grand_Journal_27-08-2012-by_Darkseid.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    She's no Michael Fish though, is she...
  • Stevo_666
    Mikey23 wrote:
    She's no Michael Fish though, is she...
    True, she apparently gets the forecast right from time to time. Mind you who cares about the weather, I'd be thinking about what she's going to be doing with her pointy stick.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    What party? When? With who? Will there be sheep? I presume that's why STC is bringing his wellies.
    Shall I bring Cider or Heavy or Pocheen?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    What party? When? With who? Will there be sheep? I presume that's why STC is bringing his wellies.
    Shall I bring Cider or Heavy or Pocheen?
    To late.
    It was astounding and there would be some stories to tell. But what happened at the party, stays at the party.

Who knew that t47b would make a surprise appearance, or Mikey could do that? :shock:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • seanoconn
    I once rescued 6 people from a burning building. Do they call me Sean the Brave? No.
    I can balance 6 pint beer jugs on my member. Do they call me Sean the Big? No.
    I've been struck by lightening 3 times, without so much as a scratch. Do they call me Sean the Invincible? No.

One sheep I shag!.....
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    I once rescued 6 people from a burning building. Do they call me Sean the Brave? No.
    I've been struck by lightening 3 times, without so much as a scratch. Do they call me Sean the Invincible? No.

One sheep I shag!.....
    But when you were up in court you said that you were taking a p1ss in a field and the sheep backed onto you ?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

One sheep I shag!.....
    But when you were up in court you said that you were taking a p1ss in a field and the sheep backed onto you ?

I seem to remember attending that court case and there was a man who was fined £50 for shagging a goat. There was another man there who was fined for acting the goat.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!