Degenkolb Weds

frenchfighter
frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
edited November 2013 in Pro race
Thank goodness she made him shave his mustache!

tumblr_mrbs5uj3pE1qacyk6o1_1280.png

nb. little old - from Aug
Contador is the Greatest

Comments

• Coach H
    Coach H Posts: 1,092
    Thank goodness she made him shave his mustache!

tumblr_mrbs5uj3pE1qacyk6o1_1280.png

nb. little old - from Aug

Didn't even recognise him without the 'tashe. Can only asume he's the one with the white tie :lol:
    But why have a Dolph Lundgren impersonator at the wedding in the fist place, let alone letting him sneak into the official photos? Oh well, I suppose if you have paid for him you may as well get full value!
    Coach H. (Dont ask me for training advice - 'It's not about the bike')
  • emadden
    emadden Posts: 2,431
    Is that the Sherminator on the far right? :lol::lol:
    www.dotcycling.com
  • Bo Duke
    Bo Duke Posts: 1,058
    There's always someone who turns up to a wedding in jeans........
    'Performance analysis and Froome not being clean was a media driven story. I haven’t heard one guy in the peloton say a negative thing about Froome, and I haven’t heard a single person in the peloton suggest Froome isn’t clean.' TSP
  • Crozza
    Crozza Posts: 991
    Ruud van Nistelrooy lurking at the back there
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,443
    What a scruffy bunch!

Am I the only one who read the title as being short for Degenkolb Wednesday? I thought it was Frenchie's new feature where each day he does a piece about a different rider or a thread to tell us Degenkolb has decided to generously cover the cost of a 2 for 1 deal at the cinema if we text 'Film' to his mobile.
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,001
    Pross wrote:

Am I the only one who read the title as being short for Degenkolb Wednesday? I thought it was Frenchie's new feature where each day he does a piece about a different rider or a thread to tell us Degenkolb has decided to generously cover the cost of a 2 for 1 deal at the cinema if we text 'Film' to his mobile.

Exactly what I thought
  • Albert Timmer not best man?

shocked.