Secure parking around Chelsea & Westminster Hospital

Ride hard
Ride hard Posts: 389
edited November 2013 in Commuting general
Marnin' all.

Just wondering if anyone knows of secure bicycle parking around the vicinity of Chelsea & Westminster Hospital on Fulham Road? Or if anyone has used the underground car park there and their steed has survived unscathed?

Ta.
Reporter: "What's your prediction for the fight?"
Clubber Lang: "Prediction?"
Reporter: "Yes. Prediction"
Clubber Lang: "....Pain!!!"

Comments

• I use the underground parking when I go there - but for car and motorbike rather than bicycle. There are Sheffield stands and lots of bikes there so I'd say its as safe as anywhere else. It does has CCTV (if that is worth anything).

There are also some Sheffield stands out the front you can see from the A&E waiting room. I once had my race bike locked there whilst in A&E one summer evening. It survived.
  • Thanks for the heads up.

I know the area really well but have never locked my bike up there - in fact, I've never locked my current bike up anywhere apart from work and at home.

I've seen the stands outside but don't don't fancy putting my steed in the shop window (so to speak), but checking on the hospital's website and what you have said about the underground car park makes it sound not too bad.

Decisions decisions.
    Reporter: "What's your prediction for the fight?"
    Clubber Lang: "Prediction?"
    Reporter: "Yes. Prediction"
    Clubber Lang: "....Pain!!!"
  • n+1. A commute hack / pub bike?