John Clark1
John Clark1 Posts: 268
edited November 2013 in The bottom bracket
Spotted this - seriously? Oucha-rama!

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/10/artist-na ... s-4181107/

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Makes Banksy look a bit conservative, hey what?
  • Biazrrest thing is, I only found out about it because someone sent me a link to a Daily Scum article re hundreds of people turning out to a Airman's funeral they didn't know and this was one of the highlighted stories halfway down the article.

This strikes me as strange on two fronts:

1. Why have it as a highlighted article re Armistice Day; and
    2. Why wasn't it saved for a couple of days then put on the front page? It's brilliantly mental and so much better than the rest of the racist, xenophobic, homophobic trash they publish on a daily basis.

I will pay £4.76 to the first person to do it in their LBS and post pictures here.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    It takes some balls to do that!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:

Two to be precise :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Two to be precise :wink:

Depending on his aim, it might be more than two now
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Apparently his wife suggested watching the X Factor, to which he replied " feck off, I'd rather..............."
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • It's not really the sort of act that's going to get much support. Carry a placard and some people will want to carry a placard with you. Sing a song of protest and some people will want to join in and sing with you. But nail your balls to the ground & you're on your own.

Edit: Actually there might be a very small number of weirdos who would want you to nail their balls to the street too.
  • kingstonian
    kingstonian Posts: 2,847
    Can you imagine the couple of seconds before he first hit the nail with the hammer ?!?!
  • monkimark
    monkimark Posts: 1,511
    Must be tough hammering a nail into cobbles, especially when you're distracted by the excruciating pain in your ballbag!
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Not sure that his metaphor is very clear.......
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    I see that the ruthless protestor had been sentenced to 15 days but let off.
    Originally, they were going to nail his balls to the wall but thought he might just enjoy that.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    I assume he nailed his ball bag to the floor and not its contents. Imagine swinging the hammer and missing. Hitting your thumb is bad enough, but one of your plums...? :shock: :cry: