The Friday night christ i'm f.ucking bored thread...

Comments

• MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    arran77 wrote:
    Well because I didn't go out I'm up with the larks and ready to go :wink:

I stayed in too, but due to the bottle of red I sat and drank, I'm still in bed with a cup of tea :D

I may need another bottle this morning, to prepare me for the financial onslaught that will be Mrs C. Dragging me round shops to start furnishing the nursery !! :shock:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    MattC59 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I stayed in too, but due to the bottle of red I sat and drank, I'm still in bed with a cup of tea :D

I may need another bottle this morning, to prepare me for the financial onslaught that will be Mrs C. Dragging me round shops to start furnishing the nursery !! :shock:

don't go - its the safest way, your opinion isn't really wanted, concentrate on the pram (disc brakes and titanium frame)
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    matthew h wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

don't go - its the safest way, your opinion isn't really wanted, concentrate on the pram (disc brakes and titanium frame)

The pushchair now has Brooks leather bar tape on it instead of the foam grips :lol:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,161
    When faced with being dragged round the shops by women - head for the husband creche (pub)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    When faced with being dragged round the shops by women - head for the husband creche (pub)
    That is the only sane choice - for both parties.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    @ Matt "We must get this and we must get that and we must get the baby monitor and the sterliser..."

Good luck.

Actually this is the only real thing that will make a huge difference:

BTW Not a breast pump you perv

Is a god send - f*ck using Milton.

@A77 - yeah get out the chop saw and chainsaw and just start the mower up and rev it. Get your Brixton briefcase and blast out Radio 1 as loud as you can.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    daviesee wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    That is the only sane choice - for both parties.
    I've done just that this afternoon - wife and daughter (who's just 'discovered' shopping) were both out destroying my hard earned wedge and it'd be too distressing to watch. I bought a couple of things on the way back, but only essentials you understand...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    @ Matt "We must get this and we must get that and we must get the baby monitor and the sterliser..."

Good luck.

Actually this is the only real thing that will make a huge difference:

BTW Not a breast pump you perv

Is a god send - f*ck using Milton.

@A77 - yeah get out the chop saw and chainsaw and just start the mower up and rev it. Get your Brixton briefcase and blast out Radio 1 as loud as you can.

Nothing really to use the chainsaw on at the moment but I guess I could have just stood there like Chevy Chase 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation' stylee :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Not again! Where's my pipe and slippers, I give up!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    BB does get quite busy on a Friday night...I've been pedalling hard today communting to and from work and I'm knackered - what's your excuse? :)
  • seanoconn
    Ball,chain and child.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ball,chain and child.
    That's my other excuse...
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    And only six more Friday night we are not squares nights till Christmas...
  • Polishing kit ready for Sunday ...... polish polish polish iron iron iron .......
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:

Give up on what exactly?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:

Daviesee probably has them :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Daviesee probably has them :wink:
    Right next to the bong.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn wrote:

Give up on what exactly?
    Recycling. All my cardboard, glass, tin cans and plastic, are going in with the general rubbish. How'd you like them apples!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Sorry I missed the party, I will try and be around next Friday to offer my support as long as someone can PM me to let me know which one of these 'Sundays' is Friday :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Give up on what exactly?
    Recycling. All my cardboard, glass, tin cans and plastic, are going in with the general rubbish. How'd you like them apples!

What?!!? You mean to say that you're going against your natural Womble instinct? I think you need a Womble shrink.
  • the playing mantis
    the playing mantis Posts: 2,129
    edited November 2013
    I'm under the weather looks like I'm in with you sadsacks for the evening...what do you do for fun around here. Does mikey get s hitfaced and hurl expletive offensive abuse around?! Does Soni get his moobs out for perusal? What's the deal?
  • seanoconn
    I'm under the weather looks like I'm in with you sadsacks for the evening..?

That's it! I'm of to the pub :lol:
  • Still not 100%, like a lot of folk at this time of year.

Been to a funeral this morning, had a couple of pints "early doors" and I'm back in avoiding children in need now.

I'll take my nu nu out to christen it tomorra, I can't wait any longer.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Stevo_666
    Sad fark checking in :P
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:

'Ello sad farq, what the farq have you been up to?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

'Ello sad farq, what the farq have you been up to?
    Err...working too hard and trying unsuccessfully to log into this frikkin forum from work :evil: But at least I'm getting the miles in on the bike.
  • Mikey23
    Erm... Missus out at another 'pearl of Africa children's choir' meeting and me been watching the Elbow at Jodrell Bank DVD that arrived today...

Have you guys been missing my cheery banter then?
  • pinno
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Erm... Missus out at another 'pearl of Africa children's choir' meeting and me been watching the Elbow at Jodrell Bank DVD that arrived today...

You actually want an answer?
  • Mikey23
    That'll be a resounding yes then ...
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Mikey23 wrote:

Just assumed you had been hospitalised. :wink: