The alternative bike/parts review thread...

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,318
edited November 2013 in The bottom bracket
If you are a cyclist, you most likely own a bike. If you got a bike, then you must have feelings about it/them.

I'll kick it off with a review for a well known Italian made set of wheels.

I'm lighter than my biking buddies at 185lbs and I bought these from bikestorewhorehouse.com, the mutha of all bike stores. Tom the sales man helped me out he was real good to me. These wheels spin up real good and run real true and I have done 63 thousand miles on them in the last 6 months and they still run real good and real true.
Best bike wheels I ever bought. I hit a pothole coming down (off road: hell - I wasn't meant to be) sh1t creek and hit a 6 ton lumberjack but despite that they still run real true and real good. Best bike wheels I ever bought.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    "My ass likes the Toupe Expert. Baby ducks are indeed comfortable to sit on."

Genuine review. :shock:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    What about the lumberjack, was he ok?
  • Pituophis wrote:
    What about the lumberjack, was he ok?

"He's a lumberjack and he's OK"
    "He sleeps all night and he works all day"
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    All that to set John e big guns for the punch line?

Pinarello would you recommend these wheels for Communtering and who built them?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,318
    tim wand wrote:
    All that to set John e big guns for the punch line?

Pinarello would you recommend these wheels for Communtering and who built them?

Oh yeah gee man. Get behind the number 13 bus and spin them up real good. Made in Italy by Tom's frien' cousins aunts sons company Santagugliciobrevemamamia Srl. Got the strongest hubs I ever rode. Perfect for bunny hopping dead pedestrians and them darn potholes. Hell they got 12 spokes on the rear and 8 spokes on the front. When I hit that lumberjack at 83 em pee aitch, I broke 5 back one's at the back an' 5 on the front - ain't replaced any of them yet and they're still spinnin' up real good and they run real true and they spin up real good.

Next time, I reviewing the bes' addition to the bicycle - suicide brakes. See y'all peddlin 'roun lake sh1t creek mountain with ma buddies.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!