Now that itinerent Yoss has gone...

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited November 2013 in The bottom bracket
We can slag the f**k out of him, the sh1t stirring trouble making jar head, 2nd string cr4p ha,t big woman's noork support.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    At least we won't hear anymore about Nina.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    He had his good points ... Ermmm, no he didn't
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Who?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    And all that banging on about falling off his bike. The poor guy must have an ego as big as a small planet...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Mikey23 wrote:
    And all that banging on about falling off his bike. The poor guy must have an ego as big as a small planet...

Exactly, what sort of attention whore would do that :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • I'll wait for Team74b to comment
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    I can't believe it, who would have thought it, I mean it's simply outrageous for so many reasons, I have to admit to being truly shocked by this, this is becoming quite commonplace on this forum and I think it is an indication of the falling standards that have become acceptable to most, but I think that this behaviour has to be stopped, someone should be held to account, I think that the GSL's are not doing their jobs, I mean that spelling is far too important to let this thread pass without comment, so...

"Itinerent" should be itinerant :roll:
    Itinerant means traveller from the Latin verb 'itinerari' and this would suggest that someone has actually physically gone somewhere.

(Oh and as for Yoss...as Oscar Wilde said “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”) :D

apolgees two Mr P four takin the pi55
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • meursault
    meursault Posts: 1,433
    I thought it was a play on the word internet?
    Superstition sets the whole world in flames; philosophy quenches them.

Voltaire
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    They ve probably sent him to a remote corner of the Sandpit where no toys are allowed.

Either way I hope the big man's well.

On the other hand if I ve missed something because I ve been too busy in my shed whingeing about my F.T.P then feck him the old pongo.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    meursault wrote:
    It was. T47b just has issues with travellers.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tim_wand
    seanoconn wrote:
    meursault wrote:
    It was. T47b just has issues with travellers.

Just Travellers, Or Morris Minors in general?

I heard he hunts them down in his Messerschmitt over the straits of Gibraltar (yer I know its an Issetta )
  • team47b
    wood is for sheds not cars :evil:

Although...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFd8f1mdL90
  • tim_wand
    team47b wrote:

Although...

Your just weird I don't get Wood for Sheds or Cars!!! But when you get to your age whatever floats yer boat.

Then again I do like my shed , now I ve re-felted it and put the Turbo in it.
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:

Although...

...and those horrendous things, what are they called again? ...oh yes, Morgans. Who'd want a f*cking Morgan?

(in true BR spirit, this thread has gone off topic...magic).
  • team47b
    subvert and annoy :D

The thread is now mine, mine I say, where's the maniacal laughter emoticon?

:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l8HJ9NtXqE
  • tim_wand
    Off topic, What d ya mean.

Now a Morgan that's a fine machine. I d look upon that as akin to a Mercian King of Mercia or a Curly Lugged Hetchins.

Maybe your right Pinarello we are in danger of coming over a bit too commuter chat here :wink:
  • Back on track: having known Yossie for years and worked with him in some God awful places doing God awful things I can say this for him:

He's a freakin' weapon, I can tell you that much for nowt.

And on the subject of Morgans: why when you can have a Caterham?
  • tim_wand
    JC1 I question your taste in Cars and Brothers in Arms.

It appears to me you have a propensity for stuff made in industrial units down sarf from plastic.

Rather than finely hand crafted machines hewn from British Timber near Hereford for centuries.

Unless you ve got all confused :?:
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    subvert and annoy :D

The thread is now mine, mine I say, where's the maniacal laughter emoticon?

:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l8HJ9NtXqE

...and not a fire extinguisher i sight.

@ Wandy Tim. Morgans are shyte I tell you, shyte.
    I have to agree with the fella from dan saaaf - Caterham Super 7.

A friend of mine moons ago bought a Dutton kit car. He made the mistake of buying a stereo for it too - pointless.
    It was fitted with a 1700 cross flow Fraud unit and huge brake discs. It went like the f*cking clappers. I have yet to be in a machine that goes from 0 to 80 and back to 0 as quick. All for less than £3.5k at the time. Cue Vtech...

Don't know if anyone remembers John Harvey-Jones going to Morgan to thrash things out. Excellent example of British backyard, backward, decrepit engineering.
  • tim wand wrote:
    JC1 I question your taste in Cars and Brothers in Arms.

It appears to me you have a propensity for stuff made in industrial units down sarf from plastic.

Rather than finely hand crafted machines hewn from British Timber near Hereford for centuries.

Unless you ve got all confused :?:

I've spent time near Hereford. I don't want to go back. Can I have a Caterham please. Or a Lotus 7.
  • tim_wand
    Lotus 7 if only.

Suppose I ve gotta concede a Caterham is about as close as you'd get now a days.

Many many years ago I had a mate (Phil Coney) who had an original all silver polished with red fenders 7 in his garage and a Pinarello Prince he couldn't admit to his wife he had ( The bike that is) he used to store the bike round mine and on a Sunday Morning club run, pitch over to mine on his Raleigh and change bikes.

My pay off was the occasional run in the 7 . All went tits up when one day we cycled for a Cake stop at the same garden centre his wife had visited that morning.

Now we are off topic. Screw U 47b
  • I actually obtained one of my frames by saying that a friend had won it in a triathlon but it was the wrong geometry for him so he gave it to me as a birthday present (I had actually been saving up for it for a while and had it posted to him then popped round "to do a favour" one night and came back with it) ....

Not sure if Mrs E to the J to the C to the 1 wholly believed me but she hasn't castrated me yet.........
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,687
    team47b wrote:
    Itinerant means traveller from the Latin verb 'itinerari' and this would suggest that someone has actually physically gone somewhere.
    Pedants' Rule No.1: check your own spelling.

The Latin verb is actually 'itinerare'. :wink:
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    team47b wrote:

T47b wrong? I'm sure hell take this lying down. You're totally safe from any kind of comeback smiley-face-whistle-2.gif
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • team47b
    Yes you're right the Latin verb for travel is 'itinerare' but I was using the noun 'itinerari' for traveller, because we were talking about traveller not travel.

Spelling fine.

But being pedantic I could have made that clearer :roll:
  • briantrumpet
    team47b wrote:
    Yes you're right the Latin verb for travel is 'itinerare' but I was using the noun 'itinerari' for traveller, because we were talking about traveller not travel.

Spelling fine.

... perhaps by saying "the Latin noun itinerari"?
  • briantrumpet
    Incidentally, I find it vaguely funny that a verb, as a concept, is itself a noun.
  • team47b
    ...Yes, I like cake :D
  • pinno
    edited November 2013
    team47b wrote:

team47b wrote:
    team47b wrote:

Spelling fine.

Incidentally, I find it vaguely funny that a verb, as a concept, is itself a noun.
    team47b wrote:
    ...Yes, I like cake :D

Fascinating ding-dong and no mention of anything agricultural or Noorks even. I am glad that ended amicably - is the conclusion one that involves hugs or shrinks? Perhaps you intellectual heavy weights can now return to spouting bollox in the near future please, this is bottom bracket.
  • briantrumpet
    Fascinating ding-dong and no mention of anything agricultural or Noorks even. I am glad that ended amicably - is the conclusion one that involves hugs or shrinks? Perhaps you intellectual heavy weights can now return to spouting bollox in the near future please, this bottom bracket.
    Sorry, I forgot to mention that I've done bovine artificial insemination. Be careful which hand you shake.