Genius - and he doesn't even know it.

John Clark1
John Clark1 Posts: 268
edited November 2013 in The bottom bracket

TheScouser on an Italian

Posted Fri, 5 Jun 2009 12:44:11 UTC Flag as inappropriate

Hi to you all.This is my maiden submission to the site,so I will avoid the missiles as and when!!!.I have retuned(Freudian Slip) returned to cycling after a longish period of abscense mainly caused by the need for total left knee replacement.However,to the point of my submission.There appears to be a lot more technological theorizing than ever there was in the old days;when you selected your rocket climbed aboard and got on with it.As with all aspects of life subjectivity is the fist consideration in your cycle tool kit.In my case a METRIC ALLEN KEY selection in my CAPE ROLL.(YES I am an OLD SOD!!!!!!!!!!1945 vintage,I was one of those that borrowed and never returned MIVVI,PENDLETONS TWICER and all of the other excellent wraps for the cape straped to the underside of my BLACK BROOKES SWALLOW.I am 4\'10&1/2\",23&1/2 inside leg and have had total left knee replacement.,the problem of mechanical knee and short limbs overcome by 140mm crank arms.Now there is a worthwhile puzzle for optimum positioning/gearing on my Italian Stallion.Adjustments on the road(to comfort)are easy with modern kit(ALLEN KEYS,wonderfull!!!.As much as I waxed lyrical over my Swallow the best bit of modern kit(just added) is my Selle Italia Gel Saddle(in BLUE LEATHER to match in with the bike).I intend to give a try with the one with the pressure relief channel.As so rightly pointed out THE PERINIUM in Pain is not pleasant.Happy and COMFORTABLE RIDING to you all.

Absolutely brilliant. Imagine him on speed/LSD........................

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Is he related to dave02 :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    ...could be his mum.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Nah - I know his mum. She can't spell.
  • dave02
    dave02 Posts: 325
    how is she these days, she dint say sheed seen you, last time we didnt talk
  • She's cool thanks. Still reads Woman's Own even though I tried to turn her to Grazia but you know what its like.

E to the J to the C to the 1
  • dave02
    dave02 Posts: 325
    did she say anything else from the other side, i like to keep in touch, do we have time for a drink before the train comes. :?: where a you taking me, do i need tooth brush :P