Survey monkey...

Mikey23
Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
edited November 2013 in The bottom bracket
Is it just me being cantankerous or should this creature be strangled, placed in a sack and dropped in a river somewhere...

Comments

• Yes. But prior to all that please place in a postal sack along with Cilla Black, James Blunt and Robbie Williams and beat profusely with a pick axe handle.
  • Mikey23
    Aah yes, perhaps room 101?
  • Excellent, another thundercunt thread.

I'll add James Cordon, Chris Moyles & Tim Lovejoy.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • The one thing I'll never forgive the Serbians for is that they didn't slot Blunt when they had the chance.

Good call re Cordon - utter utter plank. I'd love him to step on a rusty nail and lose his legs through septicaemia.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I'll add Jamie Oliver and Jeremy Clarkson into the the beating sack, they're both weapons grade bell ends.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Oliver is actually growing on me - he seems top be trying to do something re the slop they eat at schools and he did quite a good interview in the Times recently where he put his hands up and said "yup, I've been a bell end".

Clarkson: well, the sooner he gets repeatedly run over by a convoy of Scanias loaded with pig shyyyt the better.

Eddy Milliband also gets it. And "Sir" Alex - the working class Govan lad who won't lose his roots but is happy to have the multi millionaire lifestyle and the title. Hypocritical arrrse.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Is it just me being cantankerous or should this creature be strangled, placed in a sack and dropped in a river somewhere...

o que?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Jc is at least quite funny. Arry redknapp, his son, Rory mcillroy and that scientist musician doctor bloke, victoria wood, Sarah milican, nick knight, Shirley Williams, shami chakrabati, tony cascarino, Robbie Keane.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    A tad ironic that the thunderthingy thread (in respect for Mikey) that Mikey found so objectionable, has been resurrected by, err, Mikey.
    Remarkable! as that tw@t John Motson said as I lowered him into the sack. :lol:
  • Ballysmate wrote:
    A tad ironic that the thunderthingy thread (in respect for Mikey) that Mikey found so objectionable, has been resurrected by, err, Mikey.

Good point, money u silly tw at we could have had a nice long girlish by now if it wasn't for your wife test and the military inclined on here could have begun the improvements.
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    I don't know what a survey monkey is? :oops:
    Do I need to go in the sack :cry:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Pituophis wrote:

Survey Monkey is what all the lazy students use when they come on here asking for people to help with their dissertations :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    arran77 wrote:
    Pituophis wrote:

Survey Monkey is what all the lazy students use when they come on here asking for people to help with their dissertations :wink:
    Hiya all

Pleese could you spend a few minutes filing in my survey for my Marsterz dissetration about whether people ride bikes. Thanks
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,218
    Mikey23 wrote:

It's a good question. Why not open a survey for us on Survey Monkey?

I do wonder how students managed to obtain any research data for their dissertations before it got invented (maybe they just invented survey results like I did for my geography GCSE!).
  • Mikey23
    @b ... If you recall, I said that it was a great idea for a thread... I just objected to the gratuitous and inappropriate use of the word thunder :-)

@pm.. I think there is a case for vigilante squads or some kind of BB fatwah... ( note to GCHQ only kidding guys)

I would add those annoying people that shove supermarket leaflets and free papers through my letterbox so that I have to get up and take them to the bin and then work out which flipping recycling sack they should go in when I didn't want them in the first place.. (Just had two)
  • Ballysmate wrote:

Good point, money u silly tw at we could have had a nice long girlish by now if it wasn't for your wife test and the military inclined on here could have begun the improvements.

Fackin phone...money=mikey. Girlish=hitlist
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Ballysmate wrote:

Fackin phone...money=mikey. Girlish=hitlist
    Nobody notices when you're talking gibberish anymore. :lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    his phone makes more sense than he does :D

or

hi petunia murky sins fanny dose
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Mikey23
    Girlish = hitlist?
  • Murky sins Danny dose!!!
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,218
    Mikey23 wrote:
    I would add those annoying people that shove supermarket leaflets and free papers through my letterbox so that I have to get up and take them to the bin and then work out which flipping recycling sack they should go in when I didn't want them in the first place.. (Just had two)

I'd add the one's who put leaflets under you wiper blade so you don't notice until you start driving or, if they put them low enough, until you switch the wipers on.
  • dave02
    dave02 Posts: 325
    YOU have a CAR, fecking hell, you must be rich and an annsum bas---d as well. :lol:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Survey monkey bunged me £250 to buy my support. Actually, it may not have been survey monkey but I did win £250 for filling out a survey about this very site. So I won't do surveys from students unless they pay me £250 but I'm more amenable to filling out surveys that have a cash incentive.