Cold banana

seanoconn
seanoconn Posts: 11,318
edited November 2013 in The bottom bracket
I put my banana in the fridge by mistake and now it's too cold to enjoy. I don't know what to do :(
Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Thaw it out above a steaming kettle but make sure not to let the tip actually touch the kettle :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    It's not frozen :lol: I could put it in the microwave?
  • arran77
    Good idea, don't microwave it for too long otherwise it may explode banana goo all over the place :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stand really close to the sun and that'll warm it up. Be sure to close your eyes or wear sunglasses though. And don't wear wings held together with wax - now that's a bad move.
  • Imagine TDV and TDN throwing banana goo at each other. Now you're talking ........
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    seanoconn wrote:
    I put my banana in the fridge by mistake and now it's too cold to enjoy. I don't know what to do :(

Weeeell... if you were gay...
    If not, you may enjoy the experience so much you may make a lifestyle choice. :shock:
  • mpatts
    mpatts Posts: 1,010
    Pop it up "the bottom bracket" for a little while. Peel. Enjoy.
    Insert bike here:
  • Why don't you tuck it behind you ear and walk around talking to yourself and if people ask what you are doing say its the new Bluetooth Banana and you're on the 'phone.
  • mpatts wrote:
    Pop it up "the bottom bracket" for a little while. Peel. Enjoy.

By bottom bracket do you mean rectum?
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    I think it would :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Then why not just say it? Come on we're all adults and it's a perfectly normal medical/physiological term I'm a trauma medic so am not shy of this stuff).

It's like penis and vagina - its just a word to describe part of the body. Rectum. Its not even a funny word. Not like mammary.

Come on, lets all come out of our shy British shells and say it all together. Be loud. Be proud. Scream it from the rooftops:

Rectum.
  • arran77
    Then why not just say it? Come on we're all adults and it's a perfectly normal medical/physiological term I'm a trauma medic so am not shy of this stuff).

It's like penis and vagina - its just a word to describe part of the body. Rectum. Its not even a funny word. Not like mammary.

Come on, lets all come out of our shy British shells and say it all together. Be loud. Be proud. Scream it from the rooftops:

Rectum.

RECTUM

:lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    Thanks for all the rectum tips but I was planning to eat my banana once I'd warned it up. AB2M (@rse banana to mouth) doesn't really do it for me.
  • What other words can you make using the letters from RECTUM?

Tum
    Cum
    Rum
    Met
    Merc (okay, not a proper word)
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Thanks for all the rectum tips but I was planning to eat my banana once I'd warned it up. AB2M (@rse banana to mouth) doesn't really do it for me.

I've seen videos were the ladies don't seem to object to this.

seanoconn
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Mrs C. read that frozen bananas make good smoothies, so she put two in the freezer. Unfortunately, she didn't peel them, now we have two bananas that we can't peel :lol: :roll:

I hope it's not hereditary !

Ps. I'm not sticking them in my a7se to thaw them.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Dip them in a beer batter, deep fry them and serve with vanilla ice cream.

OTH, do a soap opera by dressing the bananas up - one with lippy, the other with a cigar and tache. The story of the banana drama goes like this: Banana 1 meets banana 2, banana 1 goes off banana 2, banana 2 dies in tragic blender accident, Banana 1 takes plunge off counter in suicide bid when he realises he loved banana 2. You can call the soap 'Banana splits'.

By which time, they will have defrosted.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Dip them in a beer batter, deep fry them and serve with vanilla ice cream.

OTH, do a soap opera by dressing the bananas up - one with lippy, the other with a cigar and tache. The story of the banana drama goes like this: Banana 1 meets banana 2, banana 1 goes off banana 2, banana 2 dies in tragic blender accident, Banana 1 takes plunge off counter in suicide bid when he realises he loved banana 2. You can call the soap 'Banana splits'.

By which time, they will have defrosted.

:D
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Throw it at someone and then deny it was you.

Just make sure that it doesn't boomerang back at you - now that would be ironic, as Alanis would say.