...and winner the of the pure bollox spouting comp. is:

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,341
edited October 2013 in The bottom bracket
dave02 for this little gem:
dave02 wrote:
two things, 1st, wife on a turbo relieving numb bits, 2nd why would it help you if she was sat on a comfy seat. do you watch telly or listen to music when your doin it, i still have a very small mtb bike for sale 1" wheels, if you had to choose would you prefer to be out sprinted by a pro girl or boy racer, what size is average ? :P

Well done that man. He has truly found his natural home in BB and his talent is flourishing.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    dave02 for this little gem:
    dave02 wrote:
    two things, 1st, wife on a turbo relieving numb bits, 2nd why would it help you if she was sat on a comfy seat. do you watch telly or listen to music when your doin it, i still have a very small mtb bike for sale 1" wheels, if you had to choose would you prefer to be out sprinted by a pro girl or boy racer, what size is average ? :P

Well done that man. He has truly found his natural home in BB and his talent is flourishing.

You're not wrong, the man's a legend...
    dave02 wrote:
    when you have IBS you just hope it is only wind ! :oops: lots of times i have got it wrong, twice in the saddle :cry: its a long way home on a day like that.

:lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • dave02
    dave02 Posts: 325
    please dont get up as i havent entered the room yet, does this mean you dont want to buy the bike (i will throw in a tiny pump). and had i known it was a comp i would have put sum shorts on 8)
  • pinno
    dave02 wrote:
    please dont get up as i havent entered the room yet, does this mean you dont want to buy the bike (i will throw in a tiny pump). and had i known it was a comp i would have put sum shorts on 8)

That was a succinct but superb acceptance speech. Your prize* is in the post.

*A years supply of Heinz s' new tinned Baked Beans with Brussels Sprouts.
  • dave02
    OMG :cry: i would just like to say, Its been emotional
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Well done your Majness:D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    @ d02 - I notice from your other threads that you are still spouting pure bollox. Can I just say that the 'pure bollox spouting competition' is now over dave02 - so you don't need to spout pure bollox all the time, unless you feel that you really have to.

Thank you.

The Management.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I don't think it's been an act :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • dave02
    I say it as i see it and my yellow labrador would agree if it could talk, and when do i get my prize :wink: . I was a serious cyclist then i was a keen cyclist now i just enjoy riding my bike (which is black and sexy and i love it)iam afraid bollox is all i know :P