The forum clock...

seanoconn
seanoconn Posts: 11,318
edited October 2013 in The cake stop
Is correct! :D

Enjoy the flawless timekeeping, breathe it in. It's only 6 more months before it goes wrong again and no one can be @rsed to change it.
Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי

Comments

• daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    :D
    Pet topic at this time of year.
    This is GMT. It is Summer time that is the anomaly.

Surprised that there hasnt been the annual debate yet.

Will this be it?
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    You can make the time anything you want can't you in the user control panel?

I'm going to change mine to Australian Central Time to see if I get any decent weather with it :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    seanoconn wrote:

Enjoy the flawless timekeeping, breathe it in. It's only 6 more months before it goes wrong again and no one can be @rsed to change it.
    the clock is never changed if you want the time that fits your location then you change your time in your profile,

as the site is international the time does not get changed as some use different dates to change and some do not even do daylight saving.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    nicklouse wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

the clock is never changed if you want the time that fits your location then you change your time in your profile,

as the site is international the time does not get changed as some use different dates to change and some do not even do daylight saving.

Just what I said, keep up, your clock must be slow :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    seanoconn wrote:

5 months.
  • seanoconn
    It does wind me up that we all have to endure an extra hour of darkness, just so a couple of Scottish farmers can make their way safely to the pub in the morning.
  • daviesee
    seanoconn wrote:
    It does wind me up that we all have to endure an extra hour of darkness, just so a couple of Scottish farmers can make their way safely to the pub in the morning.
    :lol::lol:
  • seanoconn
    nicklouse wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

So what you're saying is, the person who can't be @rsed to change the time, is actually me! :lol: I had a feeling you'd be along Nick.

@ Mike, you're this close (makes gesture with fingers) to going on my ignore list!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Still 1974 here :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    seanoconn wrote:

Come Scottish independence....

Do we get to ditch the switch?

Or can we do it anyway to punish them for having the vote?
  • daviesee
    morstar wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Come Scottish independence....

Do we get to ditch the switch?

Or can we do it anyway to punish them for having the vote?
    If it made sense then your MPs could vote it through easily as there is much more English than Scottish.
    Then again, confusing sense with MPs is a mistake.

PS:- (And I like repeating this) This is GMT. Summer time was introduced to give English farmers later nights in the Summer. Our Summer nights are plenty long enough either way. :lol:
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    seanoconn wrote:
    So what you're saying is, the person who can't be @rsed to change the time, is actually me! :lol: I had a feeling you'd be along Nick.
    i think i might just be saying that ;)
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown