Bruyneel Arbitration Date - Dec 16th

tailwindhome
tailwindhome Posts: 18,878
edited October 2013 in Pro race
“New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!

Comments

• andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,069
    An early Christmas present, excellent.
  • mike6
    mike6 Posts: 1,199
    Well, If the CAS get involved old Johan will be awarded a Knighthood and get a big cash payout.
  • sherer
    sherer Posts: 2,460
    can't see the point of this now. LA and others have confessed and he's banged to rights. Lets hope Cookson won't let him and others like him back into the sport anyway. Suurely it's not just the riders that should be getting doping bans
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • andy_wrx
    andy_wrx Posts: 3,396
    Has anyone read 'we might as well win'?
    - I couldn't bring myself to, for fear of feeling sick/outraged, as well as the tw@t getting some money out of it

But I'm curious what the Hog's expressed viewpoint was
  • rayjay
    rayjay Posts: 1,384
    sherer wrote:
    can't see the point of this now. LA and others have confessed and he's banged to rights. Lets hope Cookson won't let him and others like him back into the sport anyway. Suurely it's not just the riders that should be getting doping bans

If you chucked out all of those connected with doping, I doubt you would have any teams left.
  • salsiccia1
    salsiccia1 Posts: 3,725
    rayjay wrote:
    sherer wrote:

If you chucked out all of those connected with doping, I doubt you would have any teams left.

Yer. Disgusting sport innit
    It's only a bit of sport, Mun. Relax and enjoy the racing.
  • rayjay
    rayjay Posts: 1,384
    I think if other sports had the UCI running them I think you would find they are just as bad. Football etc etc seem to be able make things go away. The Fuentes case is perfect example. Cycling always takes the biggest hit.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,200
    Nice they've finally got a date. Have they mentioned which year yet?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format