Mallorca

aer
aer Posts: 8
edited October 2013 in Tour & expedition
Me and a group of friends are staying in Pollensa in the North of Mallorca for a long w-e in a few weeks we I'm hoping to tap any local knowledge on this forum to get hold of gpx files or routes for the "best" 2 or 3 routes for road bikes looping from there? Anything between 80km and 140km - with or without recommendations for lunch stops (!) - would be ideal.

Thanks

Comments

• gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,464
    puerto pollensa, pollensa, lluc, sa calobra, puig major, soller, bunyola, oreint, selva, campanet, sa pobla, puerto pollensa

the bike shop in puerto pollensa produces a map with suggested routes and thats one of them, albeit i typed it in reverse for some reason. the climb up from selva to look is also a good one.
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • durhamwasp
    durhamwasp Posts: 1,247
    A lot of threads in this forum about it. Bike shops over there all have maps of routes, that's your best bet.
    http://www.snookcycling.wordpress.com - Reports on Cingles du Mont Ventoux, Alpe D'Huez, Galibier, Izoard, Tourmalet, Paris-Roubaix Sportive & Tour of Flanders Sportive, Amstel Gold Xperience, Vosges, C2C, WOTR routes....