"Human Rights abuse?" What is this Bollox

tim_wand
tim_wand Posts: 2,552
edited October 2013 in The bottom bracket
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... -told.html

You have got to be kidding me, Please someone tell me this is a wind-up? Surely no right thinking person could advocate this?

Comments

• Rules which bar sex offenders from working with children are ‘unfair’ and even convicted paedophiles should have the right to adopt, a leading legal academic has said

Ah, and there is the crux of the issue. :roll:
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Bollox that wont get past one article in the paper.

What is surprising is that the author thought it was worth writing, and the editor thought it was worth publishing.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Rules which bar sex offenders from working with children are ‘unfair’ and even convicted paedophiles should have the right to adopt, a leading legal academic has said.

She was probably fiddled with as a kid and it's now part of her 'therapy' to accept and forgive paedo's :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tim_wand
    Its truly scary. I ve formerly worked as a Prison Officer in Europe's biggest Sex Offender only prison.

I ve watched trainee forensic psychologists develop an empathy for the perpetrators of these crimes to the degree where they believe that the offender is the victim, afflicted with some pathology that only a psychiatrist can understand.

I ve had repeat offenders in custody , including one who was originally convicted in Singapore and turned into a eunuch and labotomised by authorities there, but still committed 2 further offences on return to the Uk.

There should be no "Academic" debate or experiment on this. Whilst in Custody the old NONCE categorisation has been changed to R2CHPA "Risk to children Procedures apply" which controls their entire contact and communications with any one under the age of 18.

I ve never ever seen anyone on release whom I felt those restrictions should still not apply.
  • most human rights lawyers are the spawn of satan.
  • tim_wand
    most human rights lawyers are the spawn of satan.

Cherie Blair , you could be right.
  • most human rights lawyers are the spawn of satan.

Why single out Human Rights ones....?

:lol:
  • That's an article from 2010 though is it not? Nobody thinks like that these days, society has moved on...fiddlers aren't even allowed to work on kids tv shows these days.

This is the leading legal academic in question here I think http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Helen_Reece
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    This is the leading legal academic in question here I think http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Helen_Reece
    Do you think she's changed her mobile number? :lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Good question. I might sext her and see if I can agitate her radical feminist side.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    A sexual Bolshevist... Oooerrr
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Unbelievable.

I think someone should check her computer to e honest.
  • If I was to ask Miss Reece any question it would be this:

Accepting your views, would you have no regrets leaving your own very young child with a known offender (even after they have been through a CRB check!)?

Wonder what the response would be!
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • That's an article from 2010 though is it not? Nobody thinks like that these days, society has moved on...fiddlers aren't even allowed to work on kids tv shows these days.

Metapedia? Really?

I wholeheartedly disagree with the woman's contentions, but I'd be damned if I'd cite articles from an encyclopedia founded by a neo-Nazi to back myself.