How's About That Then

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited October 2013 in The bottom bracket
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    If they didn't object to the JS costume, some miserable tw@t would object to the cigar, citing it as promoting smoking.
    FFS
    Perhaps someone who managed to get one of the now withdrawn Asda/Tesco costumes, could set about a JS costume wearer to mete out some symbolic justice?
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    If they didn't object to the JS costume, some miserable tw@t would object to the cigar, citing it as promoting smoking.
    FFS
    Perhaps someone who managed to get one of the now withdrawn Asda/Tesco costumes, could set about a JS costume wearer to mete out some symbolic justice?

:lol:

Mental lunatic attacks dirty old perv :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,479
    :lol: That's brilliant! Seem to recall there was a thread on something similar in another forum :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    :lol: That's brilliant! Seem to recall there was a thread on something similar in another forum :wink:

I was tempted to dig that one up and stir things a little :lol:

seanoconn
  • im sure they could improvise
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Are you Starter or Waldorf paying mantis?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    ...stop that nonsense - I know who the Avatar is, it's: David Hasslehof.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!