Fuel-Efficient Driving...

2»

Comments

• Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    BigAl wrote:
    Been doing this for a while - off and on. On the motorway, 50mph, if possible behind a lorry.

On single carriageway roads, drive slowly - 40mph-ish,

Seriously? Please don't ever get in front of me. People who drive like that should be shot. Actually, shooting is far too humane for people who do 40mph in national speed limits. 50mph on a motorway should get a 12 month ban.
    Yeah, 12 month ban then shot

There are peeps who seem to drive everywhere at 40. And I'm always stuck behind him.

Stuck behind one at the weekend. Eventually got round him on a stretch of national. Only for the fecker to overtake me through a village when I slowed to 30. Unbelievable

Truly scopey. It's like they only have two speeds - stop and 40mph. You sit behind them in the national limit, waiting for the tiniest of gaps to overtake, then they invariably carry on at their 40mph autopilot through the next 30mph village limit. They should be beaten to death over a period of weeks.
  • BigAl
    BigAl Posts: 3,122
    It's like they only have two speeds - stop and 40mph.

:lol:

Except when they are travelling from 0 to 40 when, it seems, they need to check all the speeds inbetween. Yep 25mph works now lets try 26. By the time they get to their terminal velocity of 40 it's time to brake for a 5 degree bend and start the process again.

It's the pedal on the right you f*ckwit! (I say that so often that now, sometimes, my kids say it first. Though without the f*ck bit. Obviously, being 13, they use the correct word; c*nt!)
  • Kowalski675
    BigAl wrote:

Except when they are travelling from 0 to 40 when, it seems, they need to check all the speeds inbetween. Yep 25mph works now lets try 26. By the time they get to their terminal velocity of 40 it's time to brake for a 5 degree bend and start the process again.

It's the pedal on the right you f*ckwit! (I say that so often that now, sometimes, my kids say it first. Though without the f*ck bit. Obviously, being 13, they use the correct word; c*nt!)

Lol, I find myself saying that too. I used to go for some near suicidal overtakes on my daily commute (it was half national limit single carriageway, with too many of these 40mph retards).
  • BigAl
    BigAl wrote:

Lol, I find myself saying that too. I used to go for some near suicidal overtakes on my daily commute (it was half national limit single carriageway, with too many of these 40mph retards).

I reckon I could overtake some of these f*ckers on my Trailrakers! And some of them have 'way stupid' speed machines. I've been held up by an RS6 before. That f*cker don't deserve that car
  • Kowalski675
    It should be confiscated and given to someone with a heavier right foot. I drove a Nissan GTR last week, that was a rather nice motor.
  • BigAl
    It should be confiscated and given to BigAl

That's better
  • Kowalski675
    I was thinking more of them giving it to me, really. :lol: