Tuesday's MPG Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I had to administer First Aid yesterday at work. A girl was having a seizure and it lasted quite a while. I'll be honest, from where I was positioned, she had a great rack, and the seizure made them bounce pleasantly. Yes, I"m going to hell.

I cancelled the taxi to the train station last night, so I'm back to the peasant wagon to get my train. Should save me a few pennies for my fuel ;)

Today, I shall try to think of another 'normal' question that I can ask the Crud as I'm determined to get a bit of life back in here.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    TKM - please tell me you undid a few buttons of her blouse to ease her breathing!

Mornin throbbers

Today is cash flow reporting, reforecast and a communication meeting in Anglesey - going to be a long hard one today!

Later is listen to the England game on the way back from Anglesey - dab reception allowing.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Uni meh today but it's the stuff I like so I'm not too fussed by the 9am start, unlike my housemates who are wandering around complaining that farm stuff is a load of shit, interestingly I think the same about horses and small animals but better not voice my opinions, don't want to wind them up too much.

Speaking of housemates there's loads less arguements so far this year about the dog etc. which is nice, we're getting on great. T'other one has been a bit of a problem since he ditched superbitch, she's not around to mother him and clean up after him so nothing gets done, still I just ignore him, take more happy pills and carry on :D

After uni I fancy riding bikes, hurt my achilles a little yesterday out running but I think a gentle bike ride will definitely be fine... and with the uni cycyling club it will be gentle.

TTFN
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    matthew h wrote:
    in Anglesey - going to be a long hard one today!

Sheep's Mum is from nearby Rhyl. She could help you out if it gets too uncomfortable.

I woke up at half past two this morning for no apparent reason but eventually got back to sleep so not too grumpy this morning.

Good badminton session last night and a swimming session planned for tonight.

My cake making minion if off until Thursday so there are no offerings to be had. This is not good as I’m hungry already.

Later……
  • matthew h wrote:
    TKM - please tell me you undid a few buttons of her blouse to ease her breathing!
    I didn't really need to, I had the best view from where I was (she was sat upright facing a wall). I just stood over her looking down. Apparently looking at boobs is good for me, it calms the heart or something. I wonder if you can get this on the NHS...
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Good moaning ladies.

today is free food and avoiding work.

Second 1to1 at work where i say nice package still not going to London it's a hell hole :)

in other news... no there is no other news other than some blonde cruddie has got the kid!

Laters
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Morning Losers!

I had to administer First Aid yesterday at work. A girl was having a seizure and it lasted quite a while. I'll be honest, from where I was positioned, she had a great rack, and the seizure made them bounce pleasantly. Yes, I"m going to hell.

I cancelled the taxi to the train station last night, so I'm back to the peasant wagon to get my train. Should save me a few pennies for my fuel ;)

Today, I shall try to think of another 'normal' question that I can ask the Crud as I'm determined to get a bit of life back in here.

Laters!
    come on. where is the Go Pro footage?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Allo scuttlers

Bag of work related boolooks today until 8 tonight. Can't remember if I shut pup in the kitchen either so I might come home to an excrement covered bomb site, either that our the dog will be out.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning fudgepackers,

Finished work for the day. Off to watch some kids film about a snail and Nandos for lunch (not my choice,) as the missus is off work today.

Will probably fill myself with Gin later.

Bye
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Morning Noork supports

Little one's decided to have a midnight crash around/bawling session last night after muggins decided to go to bed early as I had an appointment at the Glasgow passport office. 5 hours sleep and the passport photo's look like I have a serious Cocaine/Heroin/Epo habit.
    Grabbed 30 mins kip in car. Good view of Nelson Mandela square from the yeeha tinternet Cafe trying to spot good bouncy racks.
    Bye.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    matthew h wrote:
    a long hard one today!

thats like my obvious.

morning cunts.

i am enjoying a few days off after having got home from canada on saturday. so thanks for paying your taxes. not much planned, im off for a run then im going to start the process of turning food into human sh1t
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Afternoon ladies.

Pissing away the time in the office until I can go to the pub tonight and shout at the telly.

Stumble home and to bed. That is all.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Today is my midweek, last day in the office tomorrow for 6 days. Was in the office till half seven last night. Have a horrible cold but getting the germs out of the way and sharing them around the office for everyone so they don't miss me too much while I am off.

Now discovered I have to look after my little bro on Thursday as the teachers are on strike or something. This could lead to havoc being caused on the farm for the day.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166

in other news... no there is no other news other than some blonde cruddie has got the kid!
    You what - have you and said blonde cruddie been busy?

Afternoon window lickers,

Another day another dollar. Will be home early tonight which means I can watch the Poland game while finishing off my stock of Southern Comfort.

(Makes mental note to apply for job of first aid officer....)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • nicklouse
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You what - have you and said blonde cruddie been busy?
    note THE kid, not a kid.

Blonde rules out Sheep. Or was there a pic of Sheep in a wig?

PS i am not blond and dont have hair.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Morning frozen wusses.

I got up this morning, the sun was shining, it's warm (25c) clear blue sky, thought I might enjoy a long lunch and then a bike ride this afternoon, visit an art exhibition, get some culture, enjoy the day, same old same old really.

Reclamando bastardos. :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    nicklouse wrote:
    [Blonde rules out Sheep. Or was there a pic of Sheep in a wig?
    Never rule that out in Wales...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    As in Maddie...

I don't get busy, i just ride the bike which crushes the parts other things can not reach :D
  • sheepsteeth
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:
    Wales...

my mum lives there. Rhyl infact. interesting eh!?
  • nicklouse
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:
    Wales...

she still alive? thought i saw her in a ditch.
  • sheepsteeth
    nicklouse wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:
    Wales...

to be fair, that is where most of the women in my life end up, complete with the old backwards facing head.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Stevo 666 wrote:

....)

It's not a death sentence now, she can get drugs to control it, but she must tell all previous sexual partners
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon t1ts

done blah all today! Now sat laughing at the dating disasters thread!

Dunno if i can be arrised to watch the footy later, will watch some other kark and will occasionally check on the score!

Have a good un kids!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good evening freaks!

Today, I have mostly been hungry. Loads of food consumed and I'm still feeling a bit peckish. Came from work and Mrs Cap was out, so helped myself to what I thought was my dinner, but it was apparently mine and my son's. Looks like he's going to be disappointed when he comes in from work.

Nice commute today, only had to shout obscenities at the one BMW driver...

Currently watching an old Top Gear programme whilst waiting for the gayball to start.

Laters...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:
    Wales...

So you leave your poor old Mum in a ditch whilst you drive around in an impracticle, fuel guzzling Teutonic over stated heap that doesn't take diesel?
    I suppose the only reason she is in a ditch, is because you sold her house to buy the blue thingy that you can't park and cannot even fit your bike in the boot ?!
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Do you know what to do if you you find someone having a seizure in the bath ?

Chuck in some ariel and your washing .
  • sheepsteeth
    impracticle, fuel guzzling Teutonic over stated heap that doesn't take diesel?

thats like my obvious
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    nicklouse wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:
    Wales...

to be fair, that is where most of the women in my life end up, complete with the old backwards facing head.

Your mum is ok, met her for a drink in Saint Asaph on the way back tonight