T47b is back!

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,423
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Erm ... Moderately amusing

Are you conceding an existentialist defeat on this one Crikey?

Go on - let your missus off the leash. I bet she could tell us a thing or two :wink:
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    oh indeed she could!!!! indeed she could...fortunately she is feeding her addiction to the x factor at the moment, so i have two hours to sort out the meaning of life the universe and everything ...
  • Mikey23
    x factor is seriously testing my faith... surely a benevolent creator god would have stepped in?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,423
    Mikey23 wrote:
    x factor is seriously testing my faith... surely a benevolent creator god would have stepped in?

X factor is the definitive example of human devolution and the hardest evidence yet that no sort of god, benign or otherwise exists.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Mikey23
    sadly, i must agree...
  • Mikey23
    have found some pix of missus 'in action'. may post later ...
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    X factor is the definitive example of human devolution and the hardest evidence yet that no sort of god, benign or otherwise exists.
    Mikey23 wrote:
    sadly, i must agree

Clearly not read the Book of Job.
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    Incidentally, 10.45 on Saturday night. So far today only five BB topics got new posts. Where is Yossie when you need him!
  • Mikey23
    10.45 is way past my bedtime, Saturday or any day. I think some of us were off piste and sorting out the deep meaning of life.

@mrfpb... I am familiar with the story of job, the parallels are extraordinary
  • Mikey23
    Offer closes at midnight tonight... You'll be sorry