Back to Work Mehnday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

First night of the central heating being on and I'm toasty warm. This means I just want to stay in bed that little bit longer. Meh.

Not sure what will happen today, boss is still on her hols, so I don't have to worry about much. Last day of the taxi to the train station, this is because I need to get to the train station early to buy a ticket. Then I can save some money!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

I too set the heating to turn on for the first time today, just for am hour or so to make it nice and warm for getting up, I'm sure the housemates will be disapproving but they don't tend to get up before 10 each day at the moment so doubt they'll realise anyway. Moving on, today is uni meh, followed by hockey meh and trying to get £1500 out of the SU for our pitch hire this term which will be interesting.

TTFN
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,878
    No Central hearing yet, but the old burners keep the temperature up anyway :)

Lots of work meh this week, with fantastic planning - ie, in Anglesey tomorrow night till 8pm and then in high Wycombe the next day for 9am :(

Laters
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    A good weekend was had in Scotland. It’s just a pity I have to be back here.

I have no idea what this week will bring work wise but I’ll just roll with it anyway. Sorted out some holiday stuff over the weekend so at least I have that to look forward to in the near future.

Badminton session tonight then a chill out.

Later……
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts.

i am too tired for work but have to go in anyway.

what has been happening in the crudcatcher?
  • Who the fark are you?

Nothing has been happening in the CC, nothing at all. It's deader than all those hookers. It's been SO bad, some of them have even taken to riding bikes!

Oh, and I've become a big ghey roadie, and I also now have a 29er, which can be run rigid. I'm going to go hang myself now.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,878
    hello *****.

Who the feck are you?
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    decent 27 mile commute today, nicely avoiding the bomb scare which closed the M1, mwa ha ha ha ha.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    hello *****.

Some of us did some bike riding/destroying in Waleshire. Nothing happened whilst we were gone.

Morning butt nuggets,

Busy day at work and all that jazz. Trying to be productive to maximise skiving time for bike part shopping.

Laters
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning, lots of fun was had at the Bristol Bikefest over the weekend, much bacon was consumed as race fuel, got fucked up on appalling beer and even worser rough cider which people were drinking out of a traffic cone for some reason.
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Olah

Been busy working all weekend and appear to have caught a cold from some one in the office, probably one who has horrid germy children. Three day week for me, then I'm off to help with TB testing results taking on the Farm and managing my little sisters birthday party sleep over which will mean I get absolutely no sleep at all whatsoever Friday night.

Funtimes.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,659
    Afternoon Crudders,

Tired tired tired - alarm woke me up and I was convinced it was the middle ogf the night I felt that knackered. Still got a free full English brekky and coffee at a 'seminar' this morning so all is not bad with the World. I now have the joy of a afternoon-long team meeting with the minions...

Oh and welcome back Goatsteeth, or whatever your name is as we've all forgotten now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    ste_t wrote:
    hello *****.

Some of us did some bike riding/destroying in Waleshire. Nothing happened whilst we were gone.

Ste_t lost some chips, lawman tried to Get some cougar action, we broke el cap for a day and northerntrains mum is a milf.

Today I went in a platform I didn't know was open at Caerphilly, such a rock and roll life
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    afternoon team,

been to the back of beyond to recover some equipment that makes carbon stuff stick together then went past the back of beyond where the locals high six each other regularly. Had a squint at a poorly war machine for more head scratching on how to fix it.

Happily back home for the evening with the bottom feeder, then back off to sarf wales tomorrow for the rest of the week! Bleurgh!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Gazlar
    Just got your cheque Mr BG, cheers for the donation to cc2cc. By the way were still collecting folks, justgiving.com/cc2cc and all that
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Gazlar wrote:
    we broke el cap for a day

But I came back stronger and much more awesome (which is more than could be said for the NRS...)

Good evening freaks. My hi-viz, flashing light invisibility cloak seemed to be functioning whilst commuting today - stupid Volvo drivers... :evil:

Another day of meh in the office. I can no longer view anything in Mandarin at work (which is sort of important for my job).

Just had a stupidly hot (spicy) chicken and rice made by Mrs Cap and off for a soak in the bath shortly.

Today feels like I should have slept through it and woken up to Tuesday.

Laters...
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Not a bad weekend - took little brother on his first trail centre experience. He didn't fall off, which was nice. Then went to Birmingham and got H'd.
    Yesterday was spent watching films and feeling a bit off. Not really hungover (surprisingly) just wasn't a happy chappy. No more big nights in bars I don't like for me.
    Today was ridiculously busy at work, not sure how I'm going to get everything done his week. The high point of the day was seeing the Hot Industry Boyfriend at lunchtime.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Gazlar
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'Then went to Birmingham and got H'd.

Better than last time I went to Brum, I got vd.

Well eventful day, I was the first Driver to take a passenger train into the new bay platform at Caerphilly, problem was is that I wasn't aware the new bay platform at Caerphilly was open yet so I shit'em thinking I was driving into a building site. Mind you the two track workers who were stood in the 4 foot as I drove at them seemed surprised out was open too
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp