Neandertal on the left.

FishFish
FishFish Posts: 2,152
edited November 2013 in The hub
Hi, I'm in Hangzhou at present - a World Heritage site and China's most beautiful tourist attraction. Anyway that's not the point. My enquiry relates to an image of what appears to be a cave man on the left wearing a black beanie. I think he is some sort of advert but am I the only one who sees him and secondly does anyone else think that he needs a good kicking?
...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    the UK users will not see it. but what is the crud in his back pack?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • FishFish
    On the right I can see a mag called Bold Line with Primitive of the Month on the cover. His backpack seems to be emitting smoke - maybe he has INVENTED FIRE. ...telling me you can only see this abroad?

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    The only neanderthal on the left I can see is Nick's pic.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • FishFish
    Interestingly I don't see the primitive anymore now that I'm back in the UK - I see an ad for Ford Sync T3 Gadget awards - spot on for a bike related forum. And Nick - op cit.

• FishFish
    Update - I'm now in Ingolstadt which is foreign and as expected - to me at least - the neanderthal image has returned. There are quite a few cro-magnons and other pre-historic descendents in the hotel too. Receptionist is quite cute - a bit short though - name of Lucy.

• FishFish
    It has now followed me to Bangalore.