CTips interview with UCI Overlord

frenchfighter
frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
edited October 2013 in Pro race
Contador is the Greatest

Comments

• Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    I can't listen whilst I'm at work and I'm undecided whether or not to wait for Brown's forthcoming feature length documentary "The UCI Overlord Lie"
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,149
    The Great Muppet Caper would be a better title

A fiasco from start to finish marked by incompetence and self-importance from every single person involved from McQuaid onwards.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • RichN95 wrote:
    The Great Muppet Caper would be a better title

A fiasco from start to finish marked by incompetence and self-importance from every single person involved from McQuaid onwards.

He he, true. For all the energy expended on waving torches and pitchforks at Brown, none of them at all come out of this with any credit.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    My fave part of the whole thing was when during the TdF people realised Kimmage might not be the loveable, pleasant Irish victim they had him pegged for.

Good times.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • RichN95.
    iainf72 wrote:
    My fave part of the whole thing was when during the TdF people realised Kimmage might not be the loveable, pleasant Irish victim they had him pegged for.

Good times.
    What was the story there?
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,385
    Was it the interview with (I think) Frankie Andreu where Paul is desperate to make him say that Froome is untrustworthy so baits and baits and baits him until ?Frankie says something along the lines of, "I guess you can never know for 100% sure but I don't see anything too suspicious about today" and Kimmage signs off with "?Frankie says Froome is definitely a doper"?
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • perhaps it was also when it came to light that instead of being on the Alpe for the rather high-profile and potentially GC-shaking stage 18, our hard-hitting, pull-no-punches, fearless, 'I'll expose all that's rotten at the core at the Tour' reporter was getting p&ssed up in a bar in Annecy instead?
  • RichN95.
    perhaps it was also when it came to light that instead of being on the Alpe for the rather high-profile and potentially GC-shaking stage 18, our hard-hitting, pull-no-punches, fearless, 'I'll expose all that's rotten at the core at the Tour' reporter was getting p&ssed up in a bar in Annecy instead?
    But right at the beginning of the Tour he had done a video bit about why press conferences are pointless - so it would have undermined his integrity to actually turn up for work.