Isle of Man End2End Challenge 2013

Dan Dare
Dan Dare Posts: 367
edited October 2013 in Your pics and vids
My video from this years event last Sunday! https://vimeo.com/74233440

Comments

• nice vid glad to see someone else come a cropper in the gorse bushes, 4hrs 42 min ss
  • Great vid i fancy a go of that next year .
    The family that rides together stays together !

Boardman Comp 29er 2013

Whyte T129s 2014 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12965414&p=18823801&hilit=whyte+t129s#p18823801

Road Scott speedster s50 2011
  • As soon as i pressed play i thought awesome soundtrack.... You cant beat a bit of Unkle.. It got even better when a bit of Topgun started. Nice Vid.
  • Great vid, what was the event like?
  • Great vid, what was the event like?

Thanks, the event is great, it's the third year running I've gone over for it and it is a great weekend. Entry to the event including transport from Douglas to the start and back from the finish is £50. You also get a T-shirt, a meal on the Saturday night at the signing on and an even better meal at the awards presentation on the Sunday evening included in that price! The actual race is also very well organised and well supported by the locals along the route :) Entries open again in February for the event next September.

mali01 wrote:
    As soon as i pressed play i thought awesome soundtrack.... You cant beat a bit of Unkle.. It got even better when a bit of Topgun started. Nice Vid.

Cheers, I love a bit of Kenny Loggins haha.
  • Hi,
    Great vid, what is the cost for ferry crossing?
  • Dan Dare
    Dan Dare Posts: 367
    Hi,
    Great vid, what is the cost for ferry crossing?

I get the ferry from Liverpool as a foot passenger, return ticket was £46 this year and the bike goes for free.