Susanna Reid is looking hot this morning

Comments

• I seem to have made an impression then boys :wink:

Wanna meet ? ASL ? I'm a skydiving firefighter who trains dolphins at weekends and raises tons of cash for orphans in urban sinkholes. Here is my mobile, call or text anytime, but don't share it (give it to Ola if you must though).....0705696969.

Cheers, Dave ( my real name is Dirk, btw).
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I seem to have made an impression then boys :wink:

Wanna meet ? ASL ? I'm a skydiving firefighter who trains dolphins at weekends and raises tons of cash for orphans in urban sinkholes. Here is my mobile, call or text anytime, but don't share it (give it to Ola if you must though).....0705696969.

You're a digit short on your number there Dave :wink:

If you care to correct it I still have contact with susannareid so can pass it on for you :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Susanna's Jive, week one http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KdMpP-eeHqc

Go on girl, give it some :D Susanna will be strictly champion, without a doubt
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    As she studied at Brizzle Uni I'm behind her, especially if she's bent over :oops:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Susanna's Jive, week one http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KdMpP-eeHqc

Go on girl, give it some :D Susanna will be strictly champion, without a doubt

Damn you seanoconn, youtube is not allowed at work, I'm never going to concentrate now with the thought of her gyrating going round and round in my head all afternoon :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77 wrote:

If you care to correct it I still have contact with susannareid so can pass it on for you :lol:

just ring the number and find out if its a ......digit short.............if you dare, bigboy. :D
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:

just ring the number and find out if its a ......digit short.............if you dare, bigboy. :D

Who would have thought that your number is a ladyboy smut line :shock:

Whatever floats your boat though I guess but I'll leave that shite to you :wink:

seanoconn
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,213
    I have to admit, she went for it more than I expected. I thought she'd be a bit reserved (in public at least!).
  • seanoconn
    Pross wrote:
    I have to admit, she went for it more than I expected. I thought she'd be a bit reserved (in public at least!).
    It's the only way to dance. If you don't go for it you look stupid.
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    It's the only way to dance. If you don't go for it you look stupid.

Yesterday it was you telling us that your Mum is 'fit to boogie' and you now confess that the only way to dance is to go for it, I reckon the whole O'Conn house is a bunch of ravers :wink:

Are you competition for the Flatley's :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Who would have thought that your number is a ladyboy smut line :shock:

Whatever floats your boat though I guess but I'll leave that shite to you :wink:

I ain't no ladyboy, I'm from Glasgow. :lol:
  • seanoconn
    I've just joined twitter to flirt with Susanna. Quick, who else can I follow to make me look cool in her eyes?
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    I've just joined twitter to flirt with Susanna. Quick, who else can I follow to make me look cool in her eyes?

Are you sure it's the real Susanna this time :wink:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Are you sure it's the real Susanna this time :wink:
    Yup, this one's harder to get. Anyway, I've changed my mind. I'd have to become a proper twitter user to get anywhere and I can't give it that kind of commitment :(
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Typical man.
    Fail at the mention of commitment. :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    She is looking pretty shattered this morning. No skirt or cleavage either.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • arran77
    simonhead wrote:

No skirt, result, just knickers it is :D

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    I checked it out on my tv catchup app and she does look a little tired. The beeb should give her a break from breakfast until she's got this thing won.
  • daviesee
    simonhead wrote:
    Sorry guys. What can I say? :twisted:
  • arran77
    daviesee wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

What, you're wearing her skirt today daviesee :shock:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Aah, presenter person on bbc breakfast. Didn't like to ask for fear of looking thick and off trend. I'm a john humphreys kind of a guy...
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Aah, presenter person on bbc breakfast. Didn't like to ask for fear of looking thick and off trend. I'm a john humphreys kind of a guy...

Whatever floats your boat. Does he sometimes give you a flash? :D
  • arran77
    Mikey23 wrote:

That's one crotch shot you're welcome to Mikey :shock:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    arran77 wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

What, you're wearing her skirt today daviesee :shock:
    And she is wearing my shirt. :wink:
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Just so you guys are aware, Mrs Reid is viewing this thread :) finding it quite amusing at times, distressing at others :mrgreen:
    Living MY dream.
  • seanoconn
    Sussana's on 'It takes two' tonight, BBC 2 6:30. Apparently she has some bruises to show us :D and I'm expecting her to mention my pervy tweet which she has failed to respond to.
  • seanoconn
    VTech wrote:
    Just so you guys are aware, Mrs Reid is viewing this thread :) finding it quite amusing at times, distressing at others :mrgreen:
    Brilliant V :lol: I didn't know your IT skills stretched to reading people's emotions, unless........ Susanna Webcam!???? In which case, do you need your cars washed because I'm in! :D
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Sussana's on 'It takes two' tonight, BBC 2 6:30. Apparently she has some bruises to show us :D and I'm expecting her to mention my pervy tweet which she has failed to respond to.

Blue waffle :shock:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Kiss your mum with that mouth arran? :roll:
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Kiss your mum with that mouth arran? :roll:

What, my mouth looks like blue waffle, I hope not, maybe I'm dehydrated :shock: :wink:

seanoconn