trainerroad resistance level on turbo

gubber12345
gubber12345 Posts: 493
edited October 2013 in Health, fitness & training
since we are now coming into the winter I've signed up to trainerroad.

just wondering what resistance do you use when on a workout i.e enough resistance that gives the impression of riding on a flat road or something a bit harder like going up a 2-3% hill ? or just whatever feels right to get the workout done ?

i'm using a magnetic tacx satori with 10 levels of resistance,no power meter just using HRM and cadence sensor if this helps.
Lapierre Aircode 300
Merida

Comments

• since we are now coming into the winter I've signed up to trainerroad.

just wondering what resistance do you use when on a workout i.e enough resistance that gives the impression of riding on a flat road or something a bit harder like going up a 2-3% hill ? or just whatever feels right to get the workout done ?

i'm using a magnetic tacx satori with 10 levels of resistance,no power meter just using HRM and cadence sensor if this helps.

dear God !!!

I put some old clothes on and go for a ride down the valley on my BIKE. this seems very good at simulating riding a bike

Whats wrong with you people ? would you buy a blow up doll coz women want taking home in the cold/ rain afterwards
  • slickmouse wrote:
    since we are now coming into the winter I've signed up to trainerroad.

dear God !!!

I put some old clothes on and go for a ride down the valley on my BIKE. this seems very good at simulating riding a bike

Whats wrong with you people ? would you buy a blow up doll coz women want taking home in the cold/ rain afterwards
    sounds like your riding something else down the valley when your putting some old clothes on!!!
    Lapierre Aircode 300
    Merida