Shirking - who's the daddy ?

2»

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Reminds me of my pet rabbits (star swipe flash back) Pepe and Twinkle. How they would frolick. Then they fell in love and made lots of baby rabbits. When the baby rabbits grew up, the males wanted to mate with mummy twinkle...... I never got my head around that bit, dirty buggers.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:
    Reminds me of my pet rabbits (star swipe flash back) Pepe and Twinkle. How they would frolick. Then they fell in love and made lots of baby rabbits. When the baby rabbits grew up, the males wanted to mate with mummy twinkle...... I never got my head around that bit, dirty buggers.

That's fecked up shite, it could explain the way you turned out, maybe it traumatised you :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

That's fecked up shite, it could explain the way you turned out, maybe it traumatised you :lol:
    Maybe a little but I'm getting better. I've only killed 3 people with my clever this year :lol:
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    ...interbreeding can cause genetic 'mental health' problems :D

I find mental rabbits in fancy dress almost as scary as clowns in Tesco's.

(not that I know what a 'tesco' is)
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Maybe a little but I'm getting better. I've only killed 3 people with my clever this year :lol:

You'd have probably got some privileges for that in a victorian Broadmoor if that programme last night was anything to go by, sounds like it used to be a real holiday camp :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

You'd have probably got some privileges for that in a victorian Broadmoor if that programme last night was anything to go by, sounds like it used to be a real holiday camp :wink:
    Butlins? Nah, Pontins.

I'm not convinced Cutbush was Jack the Ripper.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    seanoconn wrote:

Does this explain your constant urge to copulate?
    Not suggesting incest or bestiality. :shock:
  • seanoconn
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Have you seen my sister? Hubba hubba 8)
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Butlins? Nah, Pontins.

I'm not convinced Cutbush was Jack the Ripper.

Maybe he wasn't the Ripper but he was a complete fruit :shock:

It's funny that it was the Sun who first claimed that he was the Ripper, even back in the 1890's they never let the truth get in the way of a good 'story' :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Got a brother? :roll:
  • seanoconn
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Yes she has and he's gorgeous! :D
  • ballysmate
    I'm sure if someone told you to 'Go f**k yourself!' you would if you could. :lol:
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Well here's dmclite-3.0's mobile number for you, 0705696969, he seems to be getting the wrong end of the stick over here,

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12761017&start=360

:lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    Ballysmate wrote:
    I'm sure if someone told you to 'Go f**k yourself!' you would if you could. :lol:
    Why do you think I had two ribs removed :wink:
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Well here's dmclite-3.0's mobile number for you, 0705696969, he seems to be getting the wrong end of the stick over here,

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12761017&start=360

:lol:
    Only ten numbers, he's having us on