2013 Cube Peloton cmpt

Mr_G
Mr_G Posts: 53
edited September 2013 in Your road bikes
This is my new 2013 Cube Peloton. I was previously a Mbtr but shortly after my daughter was born I sold my bike thinking I’d never have the time to ride. That was 5 years ago and I’ve regretted every day since selling up.
I have recently started a new job who offered the Cycle Scheme and I could join whenever I wanted and in the second week I took the plunge.

It was a difficult decision buying a road bike over a Mtb, however I’m glad I did now. I can just jump on and go with very little preparation, unlike riding Mtb where I’d need to load up the car and drive somewhere to get any decent use out of her. And I’m happy to say I have ridden to work pretty much every day since buying (receiving) the bike.

IMG_20130927_174200.jpg

Comments

• nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    Are you on a ship?
  • Mr_G
    As it happens I was. I ride to the ferry, then ride the ferry to Liverpool.

It's an excellent way to start the day, plus free coffee before boarding in the mornings. And it's not the shite nescafe stuff, it's real filter coffee.

Some pics from the other day:-

IMG_20130924_082942.jpg

IMG_20130924_082652.jpg

IMG_20130924_082136.jpg
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    Lovely :D

Oh, and nice bike too :)
  • lawrences
    lawrences Posts: 1,011
    Looks like an awesome way to start the day.
  • And I thought my commute along the waterways was picturesque... :?
    left the forum March 2023
  • diamonddog
    diamonddog Posts: 3,426
    Nice bike and nice commute.
  • dwanes
    dwanes Posts: 954
    Good looking bike, well done. Nice photos.
  • Mr_G
    Cheers guys. Its a pretty nice commute, not experienced the winter yet. The bike is great although I'm still getting used to the abuse from dodgy surfacing and small pot holes.