A quiet afternoon in Perth...

Mikey23
Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
edited September 2013 in The bottom bracket
http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/rod-liddle ... in-public/

The guy certainly has a good set of lungs!

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    "Freedom of speech is alive and well in Scotland"

It certainly is if pina's posts are anything to go by :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    "The cops also arrested a man who had been enjoying the sermon, for asserting that he had been enjoying the sermon."

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :?
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    daviesee wrote:
    "The cops also arrested a man who had been enjoying the semon, for asserting that he had been enjoying the semon."

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :?

FTFY :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Nearly right ...

Came up at last nights small group meeting as a shocking erosion of the right to free speech

Having checked it out, all I can see is a well meaning but annoying dork with a big gob being removed from the streets in the public interest. Stage managed of course, he just happened to have a mate with a camera with him. Apparently there were two amplified buskers in the vicinity who were not arrested for causing a breach of the peace...
  • Mikey23 wrote:
    Apparently there were two amplified buskers in the vicinity who were not arrested for causing a breach of the peace...

Was it The Proclaimers? The proclaim.....

I'll get my coat!
  • Mikey23
    I think it was.. La la la la
  • me-109
    me-109 Posts: 1,915
    No - it was the Manic Street Preachers!

Bum-tshch....
  • Mikey23
    Boom boom