Cheese Boards

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited October 2013 in The cake stop
Surely this term is offensive to vegans?

:P
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    You can get vegan cheese but its feckin horrid. Smorgasbord is likeley to be more offensive.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • arran77
    Yes, any type of ass board sounds iffy to me :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Not half as offended as they would be at duckboard.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • arran77
    True but the one that really offends me is the bilge board :shock:

bilge.jpg

seanoconn
  • Head Board must surely be off the scale. :shock: I can hardly bring myself to say it.
  • I have heard of 'water boarding' which I am sure isn't a comfortable experience but I shiver at the thought of what 'cheese boarding' might entail :lol:
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    shortcuts wrote:
    I have heard of 'water boarding' which I am sure isn't a comfortable experience but I shiver at the thought of what 'cheese boarding' might entail :lol:

Very similar, you just use ripe camembert or cheese fondue instead of water.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • simonhead wrote:
    shortcuts wrote:
    I have heard of 'water boarding' which I am sure isn't a comfortable experience but I shiver at the thought of what 'cheese boarding' might entail :lol:

Cool :D
  • arran77
    shortcuts wrote:
    simonhead wrote:
    shortcuts wrote:

Cool :D

If it's the fondue version it can be anything but cool.

seanoconn
  • shortcuts wrote:

There's also "Chess boarding", in which the unfortunate victim is tortured by having to sit through endless performances of Tim Rice musicals. ;)

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,098
    I can no longer see the phrase "Cheese Board" without smiling, following a drunken episode at someone's leaving do, years ago...

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • SecretSam wrote:
    I can no longer see the phrase "Cheese Board" without smiling, following a drunken episode at someone's leaving do, years ago...

Eeeewww.... :)
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,098
    SecretSam wrote:

Eeeewww.... :)

Oh no, you weren't there, were you?

It's just a hill. Get over it.