Susanna Reid is looking hot this morning

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    I have to disagree with you Giantman. Look at her curves - still showing despite the bland attire. No war paint and studio lighting - still looks good for me.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    giant man wrote:
    Zanelad wrote:
    For your delectation....

christ, the f***ing state of that ...... really nothing special imo

I found some burds for you Giantman (small willy):

2541424_f520.jpg
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    giant man wrote:
    Zanelad wrote:
    For your delectation....

christ, the f***ing state of that ...... really nothing special imo

I found some burds for you Giantman (small willy):

2541424_f520.jpg

Feck me, that would be like shagging a twiglet :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    I have to disagree with you Giantman. Look at her curves - still showing despite the bland attire. No war paint and studio lighting - still looks good for me.
    Agreed. Susanna is very attractive, she knows and embraces it.

Susanna, should you ever come across this thread while googling yourself (googling yourself....mmmm) I'm a very attractive younger male with a clean bill of health and not so young that we couldn't have a chat after. If you'd like to hook up while dancing in London, I guarantee satisfaction and I'm very discreet :wink: Just say you're popping out training or something to him indoors and we'll meet up.

Join the site and pm (private message) me for details.

Yours throbbingly

Sean xx
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    Alternatively (To Susanna)

Hey babe, lets take a walk on the wild side. There ain't no red or amber - its green all the way on the lurve highway.

(PS meet you round the back of the studio - look for a white van. We'll have fun with cooking oil - it's your lucky day: you got an exclusive once in a lifetime offer and 20 minutes with me and then its ciao bella)

Pina
  • seanoconn wrote:

Susanna, should you ever come across this thread while googling yourself (googling yourself....mmmm) I'm a very attractive younger male with a clean bill of health and not so young that we couldn't have a chat after. If you'd like to hook up while dancing in London, I guarantee satisfaction and I'm very discreet :wink: Just say you're popping out training or something to him indoors and we'll meet up.

Yours throbbingly

Sean xx

Hey babe, lets take a walk on the wild side. There ain't no red or amber - its green all the way on the lurve highway.

(PS meet you round the back of the studio - look for a white van. We'll have fun with cooking oil - it's your lucky day: you got an exclusive once in a lifetime offer and 20 minutes with me and then its ciao bella)

Pina

Boys, I'm so glad I was googling for pictures of my snatch flashing and stumbled upon this :)

This place looks sooo exciting and I'm flattered that you both want to make my acquaintance.

Please continue to let me know how you would woo me and perhaps we can meet up.

I love a man in lycra so maybe you can seal the deal with some piccies of yourselves, maybe I can reciprocate :wink:
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:

Yours throbbingly

Sean xx

Pina

Boys, I'm so glad I was googling for pictures of my snatch flashing and stumbled upon this :)

This place looks sooo exciting and I'm flattered that you both want to make my acquaintance.

I love a man in lycra so maybe you can seal the deal with some piccies of yourselves, maybe I can reciprocate :wink:

Sean you shirker: go do some bloody work, posing as Susannah - secret ladyboy fetish perhaps?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn wrote:

Yours throbbingly

Sean xx

Pina

:shock: Oh Susanna, you don't know how happy you've made me :D I long for your tender MILF embrace. Although the others have been discussing your snatch, I have nothing but the greatest respect and admiration (I will still totally destroy you :wink: ) I must say goodbye for now my love but shall return later. Please don't choose another (lesser) suitor in my absence.

Sean (big boy) OConn
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:

Yours throbbingly

Sean xx

Pina

Sean you shirker: go do some bloody work, posing as Susannah - secret ladyboy fetish perhaps?

Feck, it all kicks off when you take your eye off the ball and try and do some work :roll:

For the record Susanna if you look through our posting histories you will see that I am by far the most worthy suitor, seanoconn has a very dubious past, just search for 'lines away' :wink: and as for pinarello001, well, there's just no competition for me there :)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    I promise not to disappoint with my pics Susanna :wink: xx
  • arran77
    There we go Susanna, as you can see from Sean's last post he is but a foul minded juvenile.

I on the other hand am of a more mature vintage and know how to properly treat a women of your status, I am of course more than happy to 'bang you like a barn door' if that's what you'd rather (this is a colloquialism that I have unfortunately picked up through my association with Sean) :wink:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    Susanna, despite Sean's assurances that he will be back shortly, recent experience on here has shown him to be less than reliable in his commitment, I have no doubt that his attitude towards you will be any different :roll:

He also promises to not disappoint with his pictures but I thought I would give you a sneak preview.

the_convict.jpg

This was from Sean's latest incarceration which resulted from a slight misdemeanor with some old ladies in Redhill and a product called 'Lines Away' :shock: He's told you that he is younger, which he is, but his time inside was hard!

Whilst 'inside' Sean did not learn his lesson and set about a new 'business' satisfying his fellow convicts, it's hard to believe but he scrubbed up ok (if you like that sort of thing :shock:, I can assure you that this is not my cup of tea at all!)

qvro.jpg

I think you'll agree that this is not the sort of 'man' that you would wish to be associated with :lol:

seanoconn
  • Wow boys, thanks for all of the luvvly comments :)

Sean, you sound very sweet but I want a man, not a boy, and as for that picture of you in your 'jail' costume, I dread to think what 'business' you took part in :shock:

Pina, you sound like a more mature gentleman but the thought of you 'oiling me up' in the back of your van does nothing for me, I'm a lady of taste and have very high standards :wink:

Arran, you too sound more suited in years to me but your offer to 'bang me like a barn door' is so unappealing, I'm looking for a classy, mature gentleman, any suggestions?

Please feel free to try and convince me that I'm wrong about you three but in the meantime the search will continue :roll:
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217

Pina

Did you used to be a script writer on Blind Date?
  • seanoconn
    Wow boys, thanks for all of the luvvly comments :)

Sean, you sound very sweet but I want a man, not a boy, and as for that picture of you in your 'jail' costume, I dread to think what 'business' you took part in :shock:

Pina, you sound like a more mature gentleman but the thought of you 'oiling me up' in the back of your van does nothing for me, I'm a lady of taste and have very high standards :wink:

Arran, you too sound more suited in years to me but your offer to 'bang me like a barn door' is so unappealing, I'm looking for a classy, mature gentleman, any suggestions?

Please feel free to try and convince me that I'm wrong about you three but in the meantime the search will continue :roll:
    Is that you Bally? :lol:
  • seanoconn
    Arran, I am surprised, disappointed, sad, hurt, angry and feel let down by your attempts to discredit me. I'm also hungry but that beside the point.

Susanna, if your out there, I can assure you the above picture is not me. I'm a part time fitness model and have been the 'cover model' for Men's Health magazine ( no mean feat)
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Arran, I am surprised, disappointed, sad, hurt, angry and feel let down by your attempts to discredit me. I'm also hungry but that beside the point.

Susanna, if your out there, I can assure you the above picture is not me. I'm a part time fitness model and have been the 'cover model' for Men's Health magazine ( no mean feat)

Ah, sorry mate, Susanna, he's right, he is 'cover model' material, we have a picture somewhere of him exercising in the prison yard, it's quite something!!

I think all our efforts are in vein though Sean, she seems to favour a more mature gentleman, I might suggest she checks out t47b, Mikey23 or even VTech :wink:

seanoconn
  • goonz
    goonz Posts: 3,106
    **Ahem** Susanna if I may, *slicks back hair and brows* I would like to introduce myself. As you can see from my avatar I do not need to hide behind fictional comic characters of super human strength. As visible I have super human strength as demonstrated by my bike carrying feat. Leave all these pretenders be and let us enjoin for bouts of super human coitus.
    Scott Speedster S20 Roadie for Speed
    Specialized Hardrock MTB for Lumps
    Specialized Langster SS for Ease
    Cinelli Mash Bolt Fixed for Pain
    n+1 is well and truly on track
    Strava http://app.strava.com/athletes/1608875
  • Pross
    edited September 2013
    All we can see from your avatar is you are too thick to work out how to ride a bike!
  • seanoconn
    Pross wrote:
    All we can see from your avatar is you are to thick to work out how to ride a bike!
    :lol:
  • arran77
    Oh Susanna, here we go, according to pinarello001, this is seanoconn exercising in the prison yard during his incarceration....

p1vl.jpg

Like Sean said, he has got the body for modeling, modeling what though I'm not sure :lol:

Legal Disclaimer: arran77 does not neccessarily agree with the views expressed by pinarello001, he simply passes on information

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    I would put myself forward to the wonderful Susanna but I am too discrete.
    Discretion is desirable in Susanna's position is it not? :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Oooohh, another option, tell me more daviesee, discrete works for me, you sound 'mature' as well :)
  • daviesee
    I can be as mature, or as immature as is required but if discretion is an asset then discussing things on an open forum wouldn't be the best idea.
    PM me for GSH, FTA, LD, MBL, NS, P, SD, SAE, FAQ, JPEG, BBC.
  • arran77
    daviesee wrote:
    I can be as mature, or as immature as is required but if discretion is an asset then discussing things on an open forum wouldn't be the best idea.
    PM me for GSH, FTA, LD, MBL, NS, P, SD, SAE, FAQ, JPEG, BBC.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Good Slow Hump
    Flaccid Turkey Action
    Lurid Discussions
    Messy Brown Logs
    Naked Scalextric
    Palaeolimnology
    Strip Domino's
    Sausage and Eggs
    Feebly Average Quadrilles
    Juggling Pigs Enormous Gonads
    Bare Back Canoodling

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    Perfect night in. :twisted:
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    You forgot the lard.
  • seanoconn wrote:

Yours throbbingly

Sean xx

Pina

Why were you using google to find out what your snatch looks like? Just use a mirror.
  • Pross
    Daviesee, it seems Ms Reid is less discreet than you as the Daily Mirror front page today promises she is going to give the truth about her flirting with 'hunk'. Which one of the BR faithful is she about to blow the whistle on?
  • seanoconn
    Pross wrote:
    Daviesee, it seems Ms Reid is less discreet than you as the Daily Mirror front page today promises she is going to give the truth about her flirting with 'hunk'. Which one of the BR faithful is she about to blow the whistle on?
    :oops: