Susanna Reid is looking hot this morning

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    simonhead wrote:
    Off to Chiswick Park tomorrow, have been told that is where a lot of the couples train. Hoping to run into a hot sweaty Ola Jordan.
    There's a dance studio 5 mins from my work, some couples practise there every year. Pleeease be Ola!
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g4hJSx9VjkQ

Haven't they put any restrictions on you after the whole Croydon 'ladies' episode :wink:
    Nope, I'm free to perv. And it's Wimbledon actually darling. That Pina prick made up Croydon to try and tarnish my rising star.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    simonhead wrote:
    Off to Chiswick Park tomorrow, have been told that is where a lot of the couples train. Hoping to run into a hot sweaty Ola Jordan.
    There's a dance studio 5 mins from my work, some couples practise there every year. Pleeease be Ola!

Haven't they put any restrictions on you after the whole Croydon 'ladies' episode :wink:
    Nope, I'm free to perv. And it's Wimbledon actually darling. That Pina prick made up Croydon to try and tarnish my rising star.

It's all sarf london innit :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    seanoconn wrote:
    I don't want to read anymore about Pina's prick and you raising your star.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • seanoconn
    daviesee wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Sorry davisee. Back to Susanna

• arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

I can't see you tube at work fecker, I'm gonna have to log on tonight at home........oh hang on wait a minute :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

I can't see you tube at work fecker, I'm gonna have to log on tonight at home........oh hang on wait a minute :P
    Don't worry, I promise I won't look :lol:

It's not worth getting your tissues out for but strangely made a few headlines.
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Don't worry, I promise I won't look :lol:

It's not worth getting your tissues out for but strangely made a few headlines.

You just remember that the web-cam Pinarello and I gave you is for 'business' only - the ladyboys on A wing rely on it :wink:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    seanoconn wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Thanks but 2 seconds was enough.
    No, not for that reason.
    Personal rule not to watch anything* that involves voting or phoning.
    Yet another way of freeing up cycling time. :P

*If you are looking for titillation on the web there are far better sites. :wink:
  • daviesee
    Pross wrote:
    She's certainly 'well blessed'. Just for you
    Ahhhh...
    That's better. Can log out now. :D
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Fark me, that wiggling and jiggling was quite hypnotic :wink:

The men on that show are other marmite miners or they wear steal underpants, if I had her writhing around that close to my groin there'd be some real tent trouser action :shock:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    daviesee wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

The A wing boys turned the star into a rusty bullet hole... If he's going in for a strecth again, he's going to have to work on his 'scrunching' exercises if he's going to give satisfaction and make decent wonga so I can get my Colnago.
    "Wimbledon".... Har har har har hee hee hee hoo har har hee...sorry I pi$$ed myself larfing there...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    daviesee wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

The A wing boys turned the star into a rusty bullet hole... If he's going in for a strecth again, he's going to have to work on his 'scrunching' exercises if he's going to give satisfaction and make decent wonga so I can get my Colnago.
    "Wimbledon".... Har har har har hee hee hee hoo har har hee...sorry I pi$$ed myself larfing there...

Perhaps we need to make a little investment in STC, one of those 'special' operations :wink:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    arran77 wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Perhaps we need to make a little investment in STC, one of those 'special' operations :wink:

You do realise this is way off topic - and he's bound to find this as he trolls around...

STC - a Womble of Wimbledon huh?!? there's a joke in there somewhere.

The 'special operation' is two fold. One to correct his overworked chocolate starfish and one to get the fecker back inside 'cos his ego squeezes everything out of the way when he's here.
    Its like being crammed into a phone booth alongside 3 Brain Blesseds with flatulence making irrate phonecalls to the producers of Strictly.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    I'm sharpening my shank in the hope that they might let you two out of the pervs unit and back into general population!
  • arran77
    What you mean this place isn't the perv unit :wink:

By the way you'd better keep that shank handy for when the 'punters' realise that your chocolate ring is not quite as firm as they remembered, I hear they get quite agitated when they're in the 'mood' :shock:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn wrote:
    I'm sharpening my shank in the hope that they might let you two out of the pervs unit and back into general population!

Is that rhyming slang, or am I being a manky git ?
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:

Is that rhyming slang, or am I being a manky git ?

He's from Croydon, sorry Wimbledon, that's how they talk in the ghetto innit :wink:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    What you mean this place isn't the perv unit :wink:

By the way you'd better keep that shank handy for when the 'punters' realise that your chocolate ring is not quite as firm as they remembered, I hear they get quite agitated when they're in the 'mood' :shock:
    I hide my shank in my chocolate ring so they might get a nasty surprise.

Anyway, I think you and the other one have developed an unhealthy obsession with the male anus!
  • arran77
    It is paying for my new hoops :wink:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    Arran, this has got to stop. I'm not sending you a picture of my anus and no means no. I don't want to hurt your feelings but 'more than friends' isn't gonna happen!
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Arran, this has got to stop. I'm not sending you a picture of my anus and no means no. I don't want to hurt your feelings but 'more than friends' isn't gonna happen!

Anus :shock:

I think we're talking at cross purposes here, chocolate ring refers to baking, everyone knows that your cakes need to be firm.

I realise that everyone makes mistakes in life, 'lines away' for example, and we're all entitled to a fresh start, I was trying to assist you in your quest to go straight and the baking thing seemed like a legitimate enterprise, but no, my help is thrown back in my face :wink: :P

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    C'mon guys.
    Enough is enough.
    Let's get this back on track.....
    9162104209_69a3cb2560.jpg
  • seanoconn
    daviesee wrote:
    C'mon guys.
    Enough is enough.
    Never thought I'd ask this but when does strictly start?
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    C'mon guys.
    Enough is enough.
    Never thought I'd ask this but when does strictly start?

I think there was one on the Saturday before last, didn't seem to be on last Saturday though, not that I'm in to it or anything, Mrs 77 watches it :wink:

seanoconn
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Weekend after next i believe.

My Chiswick park meeting has been postponed to next week, did talk to one of the guys there and Sophie Ellis Doodah has been spotted training at the gym for strictly as has the Hairy biker.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Zanelad wrote:
    For your delectation....

article-2421591-1BCD1FCB000005DC-660_306x692.jpg

article-2421591-1BCD1FF3000005DC-464_306x692.jpg

Is she homeless?
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    She was looking good this morning and gave another flash whilst doing her piece outside the office on VW Campers. One lucky bloke even got to take her in the back seat of his VW! :shock:
  • arran77
    Pross wrote:
    She was looking good this morning and gave another flash whilst doing her piece outside the office on VW Campers. One lucky bloke even got to take her in the back seat of his VW! :shock:

I used to have an old VW bus and as the saying went, 'if the bus is a rockin don't come a knockin' :lol:

seanoconn
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    Zanelad wrote:
    For your delectation....

christ, the f***ing state of that ...... really nothing special imo
  • seanoconn
    giant man wrote:
    Zanelad wrote:
    For your delectation....

christ, the f***ing state of that ...... really nothing special imo
    It's not the best pic of her as she pulling a face and come out without her war paint but check out the firmness of that bottom.