The STC conundrum

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,196
edited September 2013 in The bottom bracket
If you see him, run him over the little furry b4stard.

Look at the bloody mess he left behind when his friends chucked him out for selling Lines away to vulnerable old dears in Redhill, then trying to roll them in the stuff and seduce them:

Wombles_Titles.jpg

In case you've forgotten what he looks like:

Wombles_Bungo.jpg
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Blimey, he's greyer than I thought, he really does need to use that 'My New Pink Button' stuff :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    It was stuff that 'everyday folk left behind'

My green lifestyle of recycling has made me a hero to some. Shaping lives and careers of those wishing to follow in my Wombling footsteps 8)
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    Who'd want to make a career out of recycling other people's cr@p :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    Very good question Aaron.
  • arran77
    So who would then Shawn?

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    Type sean, shaun and aaron into an iPhone, it recognises them as names and changes the first letter to capitals.

Type shawn and arran into an iPhone and nothing happens. It doesn't recognise them as names, they don't exist. You don't exist!
  • arran77
    Ah well there's your problem, you fell for the marketing hype and got one of 'those' phones, my old school phone that has buttons :shock: recognises all of those names :lol:

By the way if I don't exist, who've you been talking to :?

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    Very good question Aaron.

Where you born in 77?
  • arran77
    No, it's the other age related option.

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    You're 77 years old?
  • arran77
    Now we've dissected my username, how about yours?

We know that you're a Shaun but spell it Sean :roll:

How abut the 'oconn'? Are we an O'Connor or an O'Connell, or are we not of Irish decent at all :)

BTW, you were right first time, Mikey23 is the resident pensioner around here :wink:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    Sorry, did I not mention information only goes one way? :lol:

All you need to know is I'm much younger :P
  • arran77
    Well that's your BB street cred down the sh1tter then, hanging around with me and old man Pina :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    The average age of a BBer is 62
  • arran77
    That makes sense with the pace of life round here some days.

z0z2.gif

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    arran77 wrote:
    Who'd want to make a career out of recycling other people's cr@p :wink:
    :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Is Pina actually Stig?
    No not the tame racing driver, but from Stig of the dump, the kids' programme.

_41007892_stig203.jpg
  • seanoconn
    Brilliant :D I think Stig or SOTD, is a sticky for Pina. Well played Bally.
  • seanoconn
    Grrrr. Wish I'd thought of it.

Who wants to know what I'm doing now? Ok, I'm looking for the American Flyers album on YouTube to get me through the last hour and a half of work 8)
  • seanoconn
    Quick! Is there a way of getting tracks to play consecutively on YouTube?
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:

Who wants to know what I'm doing now? Ok, I'm looking for the American Flyers album on YouTube to get me through the last hour and a half of work 8)

WORK :evil:

How dare you mention the word young whippersnapper, you wash your mouth out and get your shirkers head on :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Quick! Is there a way of getting tracks to play consecutively on YouTube?

Do you really think that someone of my senior years would know that, I barely even know what YouTube is let alone how it works :roll:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    If there was a t!t to ogle you'd soon find out how something worked :roll:
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    If there was a t!t to ogle you'd soon find out how something worked :roll:

Tit you say :mrgreen:

It's got to be an improvement on the nips that were posted on the previous page :shock:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Yay, 62 is the average age on BB ....Does that make me the mean, the median or the mode?
  • ballysmate
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Yay, 62 is the average age on BB ....Does that make me the mean, the median or the mode?

Sorry Mikey, you are just and will perhaps always remain, 'Pretty average'
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    seanoconn wrote:

Thats one and a half hours more work than you did last month - if you actually get around to doing it.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:

Thats one and a half hours more work than you did last month - if you actually get around to doing it.

As a fellow shirker I'd take that as a compliment Shawn :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    shaun-the-sheep-off-his-head-nintendo-ds-003.jpg

Poser!
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

As a fellow shirker I'd take that as a compliment Shawn :lol:
    Not doing very well in the shirking department today :(